Obama knew. Clinton knew. Biden knew. Comey knew. Brennan knew. McCabe knew. Strzok knew.Clapper knew.Schiff knew.FBI,CIA,DOJ knew...

Clinton, Obama etc had nothing to do with it. Trump and his people were making all the photos calls.
photo calls? you mean like facetime?

i’m sure they didn’t. not sure your point

the issue however is they lied to courts to get wiretaps, knowingly started an investigation. without actual evidence, illegally paid foriegn nationals for disinformation etc etc

cool. The problem is they found there was no actual conspiracy or collusion
NO, that's what Trump's attorney DIDN'T find, conveniently.
…that was all a hoax started by clinton, the dnc, and obama admin
NO, it wasn't.
It was started by Trump and his regime.
Contacting Russians over 140 times.

NO, that's what Trump's attorney DIDN'T find, conveniently.

NO, it wasn't.
It was started by Trump and his regime.
Contacting Russians over 140 times.
haha so you just simply want to go on continuing to ignore the conclusions of actual investigations and simply parrot russian disinformation clinton paid for and parody from adam shifty

Can't share a nation with people who could understand the Durham report and shrug, or worse, DEFEND it.

It makes J6 look like a kindergarten picnic.

We must start seceding. It's the only way.

haha so you just simply want to go on continuing to ignore the conclusions of actual investigations and simply parrot russian disinformation clinton paid for and parody from adam shifty

I think you're confused. Don't you know who Paul Singer is?

According to Durham, which was reported literally years ago, Former criminal / traitor CIA Director Brennan briefed Obama in 2016 that Hillary was intending to run some election scam regarding the Russian hoax.

Obama did know.
BIDEN did know.
Comey did know.

** FBI Lawyer Baker said he and everyone else knew when Hillary's lawyer showed up with the fake Dossier that Hillary had sent him with it to kick off the Russian hoax.

Of course the FBI already knew - Brennan had briefed it was coming.

So, despite already knowing it was fake Comey and the FBI knowingly, willingly engaged in Election Interference and TREASON against Trump.

** Brennan was later caught illegally spying on Congress, turned in by no other than D-Diane Feinstein.

To avoid indictment Brennan was forced to appear before Congress, admit what he had done, and promise not to do it again.
--- Several months later what Brennan had been looking for was exposed: News rather quietly broke that Feinstein had been harboring a CCP spy in her inner circle for DECADES....which she claimed she was unaware of. The spy was allowed to return to China, and, of course, nothing happened to Feinstein.

What a truly fucked up, criminal, treasonous political party the Democrats are.
haha what? The IG report found the FBI lied to a judge to get wiretaps. They found McCabe lied…what in the f are you talking about?

Can you please provide a link where “McCabe lied”. The only thing I can find is Barr’s failed attempts to prosecute McCabe, which lasted for nearly 2 years, and MCabe suing the government in winning.

Where are the charges? Trump and Republicans made a lot of allegations about criminal wrongdoing by the Republicans. NOTHING.

This is just another case where the Republican party made up shit about Democrats and then investigated the shit they made up and found NOTHING.

Durham’s report tried to make claims that he his two failed prosecutions were justified. Even though the jury said they were a waste of their time.

The “Russia Hoax” resulted in more than 200 and charges against more than 30 entities which resulted in nine convictions, and nine people being sent to jail. More than $40 million was recovered due to Mueller’s investigation.

Last, but not least, the Durham report is at odds with Trump’s own IG’s report, which said the Trump Campaign investigation was justified.

The Republican Senate investigation also found that Russia interfered with the US election, and Trump tried to work with him.

Can you please provide a link where “McCabe lied”. The only thing I can find is Barr’s failed attempts to prosecute McCabe, which lasted for nearly 2 years, and MCabe suing the government in winning.

Where are the charges? Trump and Republicans made a lot of allegations about criminal wrongdoing by the Republicans. NOTHING.

This is just another case where the Republican party made up shit about Democrats and then investigated the shit they made up and found NOTHING.

Durham’s report tried to make claims that he his two failed prosecutions were justified. Even though the jury said they were a waste of their time.

The “Russia Hoax” resulted in more than 200 and charges against more than 30 entities which resulted in nine convictions, and nine people being sent to jail. More than $40 million was recovered due to Mueller’s investigation.

Last, but not least, the Durham report is at odds with Trump’s own IG’s report, which said the Trump Campaign investigation was justified.

The Republican Senate investigation also found that Russia interfered with the US election, and Trump tried to work with him.

Canada is lost.

Stay up there, in your lost nation, and leave us alone

Can't share a nation with people who could understand the Durham report and shrug, or worse, DEFEND it.

It makes J6 look like a kindergarten picnic.

We must start seceding. It's the only way.

Well, it’s clear you haven’t read the report. You have no understanding whatsoever.

How many investigations is this now we are Republicans make up shit about Democrats and then investigate the trash. They’ve made up and find nothing.

And you’re still sitting here, saying the Democrats are guilty.

Well, it’s clear you haven’t read the report. You have no understanding whatsoever.

How many investigations is this now we are Republicans make up shit about Democrats and then investigate the trash. They’ve made up and find nothing.

And you’re still sitting here, saying the Democrats are guilty.

The soil you're sitting on is already finished.

Leave us alone, for the love of God. We have enough women who have been liberal for far too long here in the US. We don't need exports from Canada.

Canada is lost.

Stay up there, in your lost nation, and leave us alone

When are you going to face the reality that your Republican Party is lying to you and scamming you?

The phrase “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”, comes to mind. 30 years of Republican investigations into proportion wrongdoing by Democrats.

Nothing. Not ONE crime has been uncovered.

When are you going to face the reality that your Republican Party is lying to you and scamming you?

The phrase “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”, comes to mind. 30 years of Republican investigations into proportion wrongdoing by Democrats.

Nothing. Not ONE crime has been uncovered.

You think I'm easily fooled?

Ask me about Covid, and then face your own deficits. How many boosters did you get?

Oh good luck with all that stew swimming in your veins. Me, I'm free of it. Thank GOD

The soil you're sitting on is already finished.

Leave us alone, for the love of God. We have enough women who have been liberal for far too long here in the US. We don't need exports from Canada.

What do you need Sue? Someone to keep lying to you and telling you what you want to hear? How’s that working out for you?

It’s not “leftist women” that are making things bad for you. It’s Republican men.

It's now confirmed they all knew. Bottom line, Durham has just explained and proved who the real insurrectionists are! Bottom line, they were actually trying to overthrow Trump’s 2016 election, and influence his 2020 loss with all their lies that they knew were lies! Trump was completely innocent.

And we ALL KNEW!
This country is FUCKING DONE!!!!
No-one will be held accountable, NO-ONE!!!!
All of that UNLAWFUL TREASON will just be shrugged off.
The demented LEFT will even taunt, "Whatchya gonna do about it?"
There is no recourse, no JUSTICE!
This is all the true INSURRECTION that the demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have been PROJECTING the whole time!
:evil: :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

:banghead:

Forum List

Back