Obama lies again.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
I forgot about this whopper. Obama lies about his mothers fight with cancer. He said in her last months while fighting cancer. She also had to worry whether her insurance would pay for her treatments. The fact is, her insurance covered her treatment, it was the liability insurance she was trying to get. Liberals were alright with Obama lying on his mom's grave. Disgraceful.

you forgot?

well, in that case make shit up as you go.

good link btw ..

snort~

why the fuck would anyone care but the morons who have nothing better to do ?

riddle me THAT morons..

Can you just see him standing over his mom's hospital bed, suffocating one of the last persons who could verify much of the vague sordid past of this d-bottle???

Not snorting anymore, are ya? The truth hurts, huh. Having to resort to deflection to attempt to save face. Now I can snort, but I won't as children play that game.

riddle me THAT morons..

Not snorting anymore, are ya? The truth hurts, huh. Having to resort to deflection to attempt to save face. Now I can snort, but I won't as children play that game.

riddle me THAT morons..

PSSSSSSSST

post # 5 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

riddle me THAT morons..
You care if a manufactured lie is put into a conservatives mouth, but when a democrat lies about his own mother. Nothing to see here. Lol, you are a hypocrite.

Deflect, once again. You cared so little you called out the author as a liar. Your transparency is showing.

riddle me THAT morons..

PSSSSSSSST

post # 5 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I forgot about this whopper. Obama lies about his mothers fight with cancer. He said in her last months while fighting cancer. She also had to worry whether her insurance would pay for her treatments. The fact is, her insurance covered her treatment, it was the liability insurance she was trying to get. Liberals were alright with Obama lying on his mom's grave. Disgraceful.

So you're claiming that it's disgraceful for conservatives to be alright with Ben Carson's lies?

Good one.

So you're claiming that it's disgraceful for conservatives to be alright with Ben Carson's lies?

Good one.
What lies?

Good one.
Also thanks in advance proving that you are a hypocritical little bitch. You turn your head on the pile of lies Obama and Hillary has told, but you are outraged at a manufactured lie about a conservative.

riddle me THAT morons..
You care if a manufactured lie is put into a conservatives mouth, but when a democrat lies about his own mother. Nothing to see here. Lol, you are a hypocrite.

I don't care what Carson says any more than I do Obama ... neither one of them will be POTUS in 2016 ..

LMAO

riddle me THAT morons..

I don't care what Carson says any more than I do Obama ... neither one of them will be POTUS in 2016 ..

LMAO
Wish in one hand shit in the other.

So what now its ok to lie because past presidents did ...?

In that case the winner is Bush~

bush_lies.jpg

Forum List

Back