Obama lost 1,042 seats. Lol at the pathetic making this giant deal about Alabama

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Gee, with all those local seats you’d think the Gop would’ve discovered proof of all these illegals voting !

Or maybe it’s the Gop voter fraud that got them those seats?

Gee, with all those local seats you’d think the Gop would’ve discovered proof of all these illegals voting !

515xXtaMdPL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Follow the money. Always follow the money.

I learned from this book that the Koch brothers have a rather shocking past: Their father, Fred Koch got the contract to build the oil refinery in 1935 that fueled the Luftwaffe air force in WW2. That's how they became so wealthy.

Obama lost 1,042 seats

And STILL the Republicans can't repeal and replace ObamaCare!

After 60 repeals while Obama was President, the GOP suddenly can't manage to do it.

Was I right all that time when I told you tards they were putting on theater for you rubes, OR WHAT!?! :lol:

You'd also think that abortion would be outlawed, gays would be in prison,

and Obamacare would be gone!

lol

Obama lost 1,042 seats

After 60 repeals while Obama was President, the GOP suddenly can't manage to do it.

Was I right all that time when I told you tards they were putting on theater for you rubes, OR WHAT!?! :lol:

Gutless GOP. The rat infested Dems have no such problems in that regard.

Obama lost 1,042 seats

Half the Republicans in state and local office would qualify as RINO's around here in the eyes of the RWnuts.

What the Democrats don't want you to know: Party lost more than 1,030 seats in state legislatures, governor's mansions and Congress during Barack Obama's presidency

Democrats lost more than 1,030 seats during Barack Obama's presidency | Daily Mail Online

The left are just a bunch of squabling pigs in a barnyard. Stupid ass moronic hypocritical gasbags.

Not worth one second of your time. Should not get any your attention.

If Moore loses the loudest squawking will come from Donald Trump's Twitter account.

Obama lost 1,042 seats

Half the Republicans in state and local office would qualify as RINO's around here in the eyes of the RWnuts.
Yes. In one breath, they are bragging about all the GOP seats.

In the next breath, they are calling them "The Establishment" and "RINOs".

Fucking positively schizophrenic, these tards are.

Obama lost 1,042 seats

Yup, a Bible-thumping, racist, homophobic pedophile is the new gold standard for Republicanism.
Anything left of this hypocritical redneck goon is a RINO.

2hz4bbs.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

13zuao1.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy.

292p9q1.jpg

qswi85.jpg

I also have some used condos I can sell you.

258bk2f.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

dgsck9.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan. I was going to take credit for it.

2n1vpj5.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

2qu0t5e.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how this works!

28icmrr.jpg

Jesus Christ...

mk80eo.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2pt3s6e.jpg

Jesus Christ...

fu7703.jpg

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

aca_1.jpg

Day 1: The Signing of ObamaCare

mcconnell_1.jpg

O no he di'int!

tea_party_1.jpg

Trow da bahstahds out!

boehner_1.jpg

We're going to put on some theater for the rubes and repeal ObamaCare, knowing it will be stopped in the Senate and by Obama.

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward five years...

ryan_4.jpg

ObamaCare is repealed for the 60th time!

crowd_1.jpg

ryan_5.jpg

The rubes never get tired of this shit!

time_warp.jpg

Time travel forward one year...

crowd_1.jpg

Trump and the GOP win! Now we can REALLY repeal ObamaCare!!!

ryan_3.jpg

I can't REALLY repeal the ACA. That was just a ruse to win the election!

fu7703.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

2eehqv6.jpg

Okay. Plan B. What were all those fixes to the ACA the Democrats wanted that we obstructed?

Obama lost 1,042 seats

Yup, a Bible-thumping, racist, homophobic pedophile is the new gold standard for Republicanism.

The Hildebeast lost get the F over it.

Obama lost 1,042 seats

And yet the Cons can’t stop talking about Hillary .

Obama lost 1,042 seats

And yet the Cons can’t stop talking about Hillary .

The rats won't let 2016 go and that is their problem.

As usual, the left cannot handle the truth.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

ALAFUCKINGBAMA...

LOL!!

What was that GDP under obama?

The best is how they still blame the housing bubble on republicans and economic dive in 2008.

Even though the democrats took over power in 2007 and clnton signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act.

You stupid ass ignorant fucking liberals could not begin to tell what that did.

You dumb ignorant fucks.

Record high medical and insurance bills are on the way.

Merka Is Great Agin! :lol:

If the filthy ass Democrat wins (god forbid) it is just a fluke that will be corrected in the next election. It is not because the people of Alabama woke up one day and decided to be stupid Moon Bats.

Democrats can't win on issues. They lose elections on issues. Over a thousand national seats, Congress and the Presidency to be exact.

The leftists in this country won't act so smarmy once they figure out how many conservative judicial positions President Trump has filled over the last year.

They're pretty much screwed for the next several decades and don't even know it yet.:banana:

Forum List

Back