Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

Butthurt people upset because he bowed to a robot.:lol:

Get a life losers!!

The only one butthurt visible anywhere in our immediate realm is you, Assclap.
I don't see ANYBODY butthurt over Obumbler's bowing to a machine.

I do see people laughing fully and derisively at your obamessiah.

:lol::lol:
:badgrin::badgrin:

Our idiot President bows to a Japanese Robot.
bow_ap.png

Ever seen Japanese people interact?

Didn't think so.

Obama's Japanese?

Do you believe that Japanese people bow to robots out of deference to their age?

Saw a magical Democrat gopher in a rare public appearance today. He had a cutout of one of the Big Zero symbols stuck to his ass. Y'know, like were on all of His posters and buperstrips.

Given that the critter was magical and could talk I asked him why the support. He (I think it was a male gopher but I didn't check - we have Stats for that) said there were two reasons:

1. Obama was the right colour - just like the gopher itself!
But, more importantly:
2. When the gopher family was snug in its burrow they were able to look down on Him whenever He was in apology mode. Something they said was growing more frequent of late.

OK, an imaginary, sarcastic tale......but who's to say it could NOT happen!

Get a life losers!!

Let the conservabaggers have their fun. They won't always have Obama to give meaning to their lives. Three years from now, many will be undergoing Obama withdrawal therapy.

Our idiot President bows to a Japanese Robot.
bow_ap.png

Didn't think so.

Obama's Japanese?

Do you believe I stated that O'bama is Japanese? Doesn't make sense.

Do you believe that Japanese people bow to robots out of deference to their age?

Again, where did I say that?

With those unhinged presumptions aside.... the bow, the act itself, is a prominent feature of social interaction in Japanese culture. Regardless who the recipient is. That alone makes the gesture a quick and easy material for a joke. A commonly known act, humorously misapplied to what everybody knows is the wrong recipient.

It's the height of PPP (political partisanship poisoning) when a simple joke has to be broken down and explained in prose.

Get a life losers!!

I do see people laughing fully and derisively at your obamessiah.

:lol::lol:
:badgrin::badgrin:

People like you laugh at things when you really want to cry from outrage. its the only thing that keeps you sane. What are you going to do about your butt hurt? That right. There is nothing you can do but laugh....:cool:

Then uh..... why does this thread exist?

Occam's Razor. They are butthurt to the max. :lol:

Occam's Razor suggests the simplest explanation is the best. The simplest explanation is you are a repressed homosexual angry at white men and this is why you post stupid shit.

Get a life losers!!

Then uh..... why does this thread exist?

As Larry the Cable guy might say:
"I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there."
and people deserve a good laugh.

Didn't think so.

Obama's Japanese?

With those unhinged presumptions aside.... the bow, the act itself, is a prominent feature of social interaction in Japanese culture. Regardless who the recipient is. That alone makes the gesture a quick and easy material for a joke. A commonly known act, humorously misapplied to what everybody knows is the wrong recipient.

It's the height of PPP (political partisanship poisoning) when a simple joke has to be broken down and explained in prose.

You're the one trying to tell us that bowing to robots is a Japanese cultural norm.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Occam's Razor. They are butthurt to the max. :lol:

Occam's Razor suggests the simplest explanation is the best. The simplest explanation is you are a repressed homosexual angry at white men and this is why you post stupid shit.

Thats not the simplest explanation. My explanation is much shorter.

Butthurt to the max. :lol:

This supports my explanation as you are fascinated with hurting butts.
It's OK to come out. Lots of gay men have done fabulous things with their lives.

Obama's Japanese?

You're the one trying to tell us that bowing to robots is a Japanese cultural norm.

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Once again ---- where do I say anything like that?

I have trouble remembering which of you guys are illiterate. You should just wear a bit letter I on your avatar.

There was a baseball umpire years ago, I forget his name-- a piece of paper blew across the field. He pointed to it and called it "foul". Same thing; using a gesture that everybody knows in humor.
I'm sure you'll find some way to twist that into "Japanese people are foul". Have at it.
Furthermore --- duh.

Last edited:

It's OK to come out. Lots of gay men have done fabulous things with their lives.

I could very well be gay. Why do you think you calling me gay offends me? :lol:

I could very well be gay. Why do you think you calling me gay offends me? :lol:

I dont think it does at all. At least you are coming to terms with your problems, which have nothing to do with conservatives.
Good luck and make sure to find a good therapist.

Forum List

Back