Obama New all time Low...bows to a robot

Thank goodness the press is capable of holding his feet to the fire. An alert reporter demanded to know if obama liked the green ice cream served at dinner.

There is plenty to disagree with about obama's polices. That being said, give the man a break with stuff as unimportant as this.

Robots are still stupid and Obie's still stupid.

Sorry......no break.

Go right ahead then. You have the right to free speech after all. However IMHO making a stink about insignificant things like this trivializes the things about which Obama deserves criticism.

It is similar to those people that play the race card at a blink of an eye, which trivializes cases that truly deserve the racist label.

There is plenty to disagree with about obama's polices. That being said, give the man a break with stuff as unimportant as this.

Sorry......no break.

Go right ahead then. You have the right to free speech after all. However IMHO making a stink about insignificant things like this trivializes the things about which Obama deserves criticism.

It is similar to those people that play the race card at a blink of an eye, which trivializes cases that truly deserve the racist label.

I think you are over-intelluctizing.
Once I wised up, it became stupid is, as stupid does.

Sorry......no break.

If I'm to error, I chose to error on the side of over-intelluctizing.

I guess.......no God-dammit, I'm sure! You are in error.

He IS having fun. But that is not allowed I guess, by the same folks who sit at a pretend tea garden party hosted by their granddaughters, sipping air because no real tea is in the cup yet asking for more to please said grandchild. See, they can do that but if Obama bows to a robot, all hell breaks loose.

Eye roll.

Are you suggesting that obama was playing pretend with a group of children?

He IS having fun. But that is not allowed I guess, by the same folks who sit at a pretend tea garden party hosted by their granddaughters, sipping air because no real tea is in the cup yet asking for more to please said grandchild. See, they can do that but if Obama bows to a robot, all hell breaks loose.

Eye roll.

Are you suggesting that obama was playing pretend with a group of children?

I don't give a damn what he was doing, to be honest. Like I said..I don't like him much as a president, but having a hissy over him bowing to a robot and saying its a new low is kinda stupid. Obama does many things that I think are dumb but I don't have a tantrum over a bow.

I don't give a damn what he was doing, to be honest. Like I said..I don't like him much as a president, but having a hissy over him bowing to a robot and saying its a new low is kinda stupid. Obama does many things that I think are dumb but I don't have a tantrum over a bow.

Have you always had trouble differentiating between tantrums and paroxysms of laughter?

I dunno. Maybe. Was the OP paroxysms of laughter? Didn't seem like it to me. Seemed more of a hissy and anger being expressed. But perhaps I am in error. Then again..maybe not. Does it matter?
The dude bowed. Big whoop. There are other matters more important than focusing on whether he bows to a robot or not.

Wish there had been a sound track so we might know for what he was apologizing. I hope it wasn't for American's negative feelings about those Japanese students field trip to Pearl Harbor!

I guess.......no God-dammit, I'm sure! You are in error.

Yes, you are very sure of yourself.

Oh well, have fun with your hating of Obama. I think I will move on to a more intellectual topic and conversation.

Much ado about nothing. Obumble has screwed the pooch dozens of times, but this isn't one of them.

I wonder if Ted (The Swimmer) Kennedy suspected He would do that when he gave The Big Zero that Portuguese Water Dog....or maybe Ted thought the breed was called "Portuguese COMFORT Dog". His hearing was sort of fading around that time........

Forum List

Back