Obama official made hundreds of unmasking request GOP chairman says

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An Obama official made “hundreds of unmasking requests” during the final year of the previous administration, according to a letter from a top Republican who raised new concerns that officials sought the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports for “improper purposes.”

Obama Official Made ‘hundreds of unmasking requests,’ GOP Chairman Says

Oh Obama couldn't have possibly done such criminal things, why I never.....

Yes, agreed, our system and power structure are utterly corrupt and Goldman Sachs is always running the white house regardless of your vote and who prevails.

I would bet they unmasked anyone they felt was a threat and proceeded from there.

Those who hold office have been doing it many years...Please don't get outraged, it's how rich powerful people operate...

• Banned
An Obama official made “hundreds of unmasking requests” during the final year of the previous administration, according to a letter from a top Republican who raised new concerns that officials sought the identities of Trump associates in intelligence reports for “improper purposes.”

Obama Official Made ‘hundreds of unmasking requests,’ GOP Chairman Says

Oh Obama couldn't have possibly done such criminal things, why I never.....

upload_2017-7-30_10-57-29.png

Great. :thup:

What good is knowing that there are traitors working for Trump if you don't know their names?

Yeah, let's see your reaction if Trump was caught doing it. What's good for the goose is... well, you get my drift.

What good is knowing that there are traitors working for Trump if you don't know their names?

They unmasked anyone they felt was a threat-not traitors.
Yeah, let's see your reaction if Trump was caught doing it. What's good for the goose is... well, you get my drift.

If Trump catches traitors? I doubt he'd care to try, but I'd be happy about it. You don't think traitors should be caught?

They unmasked anyone they felt was a threat-not traitors.

If Trump catches traitors? I doubt he'd care to try, but I'd be happy about it. You don't think traitors should be caught?
Well that's being investigated, isn't it? :thup:

Nunes is clearly abusing his authority to protect Trump despite the fact that he swore a oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Nunes is a proven liar. There is nothing illegal about unmasking if you have the proper security clearances. Nunes knows this. He should be removed from his Chairmanship.

Forum List

Back