Obama On Memorial Day Weekend: Tragic Millions of Americans Not Lost Attacking Japan Home Islands

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
So Obama said that the bombing on Hiroshima was a tragic event, but that bombing saved millions of lives from being lost and maimed in an invasion of the Japanese Home Islands that was scheduled for later that year. That bombing also likely saved tens of millions of Japanese civilians lives as well.

Thank you Democrats for electing a complete Hate-America-First ignoramus as President!

If that ain't apologizing, then pigs fly.
It's an apology without any doubt except to the ideological nit wits.

I am so god damned sick and tired of seeing the President of the USA bowing and scraping to every Third World Shithole I could just scream.....and yes, I would even consider a vote for a clone of Hitler.

Yes I agree. It is pathetic they way he and those like him are slowly tearing this country down. And that, right there, is how revolutions are born. One thing I have thought for a while is that many of the shills that are paid are not Americans, and those that are, are fed from CNN, etc.

Obama brought about a great healing with one of our best allies in the area, Japan, simply by showing up and he didn't apologize for anything. He in fact bolstered the actions of President Truman and US forces at the time.

It's so funny to see cons who believe the world never moves forward or progresses, that time always stands still. I'm sure many of them think the British may come back with their 50 cannon ships and attack Boston. It's like watching Trump in California who actually said "there is no drought".

Reality isn't their strong suit, but good lord cons you have to acknowledge physics and meteorology. Hmmm, normal snowpack in the mountians - 15'. Snowpack for the last 4 years down to zero. Now here's the tricky part cons, buckle up. Snow, though it 'appears' to be a solid substance unrelated to water is actually...water. So when there is little snow there is little water. Just as after WW2 ended we helped Japan and Germany rebuild and they both became great allies. There isn't a perpetual 1941.

So Obama said that the bombing on Hiroshima was a tragic event, but that bombing saved millions of lives from being lost and maimed in an invasion of the Japanese Home Islands that was scheduled for later that year. That bombing also likely saved tens of millions of Japanese civilians lives as well.

Thank you Democrats for electing a complete Hate-America-First ignoramus as President!

Agreed.

The real tragic event was Japanese airplanes flying over Pearl Harbor in an unprovoked attack. The bomb was intended to save as many American lives as possible. It would have been brutal (and that's an major understatement) had our soldiers had to invade Japanese held islands.

What liberals "don't know" would fill a galaxy. But let's face it, that's not really the truth. With the lib shills, it's "pretend don't know". Every enemy this country has had, is a friend to them. They say the Japs are one of our greatest allies, yet we can't so much as sell a toaster to them.

Obama brought about a great healing with one of our best allies in the area, Japan, simply by showing up and he didn't apologize for anything. He in fact bolstered the actions of President Truman and US forces at the time.

It's so funny to see cons who believe the world never moves forward or progresses, that time always stands still. I'm sure many of them think the British may come back with their 50 cannon ships and attack Boston. It's like watching Trump in California who actually said "there is no drought".

Reality isn't their strong suit, but good lord cons you have to acknowledge physics and meteorology. Hmmm, normal snowpack in the mountians - 15'. Snowpack for the last 4 years down to zero. Now here's the tricky part cons, buckle up. Snow, though it 'appears' to be a solid substance unrelated to water is actually...water. So when there is little snow there is little water. Just as after WW2 ended we helped Japan and Germany rebuild and they both became great allies. There isn't a perpetual 1941.
Obama did not bring anything other than his bowing scraping stupid ass to Japan to apologize yet again for something he is too high to ever understand.

Agreed.

The real tragic event was Japanese airplanes flying over Pearl Harbor in an unprovoked attack. The bomb was intended to save as many American lives as possible. It would have been brutal (and that's an major understatement) had our soldiers had to invade Japanese held islands.
But that was our fault too; didnt Obama already apologize for our shooting down some of the zeroes that day?

I accept your apology for lies in your OP.

Yes I agree. It is pathetic they way he and those like him are slowly tearing this country down. And that, right there, is how revolutions are born. One thing I have thought for a while is that many of the shills that are paid are not Americans, and those that are, are fed from CNN, etc.
Accepting your renewed apology, Mikey.

The only reason Japan is a loyal ally is because we had to wreak such destruction in order to protect the world from their model for ISIS, etc., that they had to forfeit much of their culture in response.
Obama's alleged Asian tour consisted of stops at Hiroshima and Vietnam. Mighty conspicuous but par for the obama course.
An honest assessment of Hiroshima would have been acknowledging the enduring peace that resulted from Japan forcing us to bring them to their knees with nukes in order to make that peace happen. But that wouldn't fault the US so Obama wouldn't be interested.
Obama is the subversive-in-chief. That says a lot about his defenders and apologists.

It's in their DNA

Pearl+Harbor+December+7+2015[1].jpg

Forum List

Back