Obama: Palestine Deserves Statehood

Obama says he's not giving up on Mideast peace

Not this crap again... :rolleyes:

And Obama sticking his nose in it...

Sorry Palestinians.. you don't have a country.. and Israel does not owe any land to you...

Maybe we can just give them California???

It's the only way there will ever be peace in the region. If Palestinians don't have a country, it's because the Israelis are stealing it bit by bit.

Sorry Palestinians.. you don't have a country.. and Israel does not owe any land to you...

It's the only way there will ever be peace in the region. If Palestinians don't have a country, it's because the Israelis are stealing it bit by bit.

Stealing?? There is a Palestine country that is having land peeled away??

link???

I know.. Maybe they'll try another war that may only last 5 days this time

And I really don't see Egypt or Jordan or other countries looking to give up land for a Palestine country...

If the Palestinians had not rejected a two state solution they would have had their own state by now.

link???

And I really don't see Egypt or Jordan or other countries looking to give up land for a Palestine country...

Link? Where have you been? Check the 1948 partition plan and what's left now. Sheesh, if you want to comment, at least know your history! :eusa_doh:

So, there is a large swatch of Arabic land that stretches from West Africa through East Asia and in the middle of it is a flyspeck the size of Rhode Island called Israel, and we're supposed to believe that that's the only little dot of land that can be used to accommodate the housing needs of the "Palestinians"

Uh huh, sure it is

link???

Link? Where have you been? Check the 1948 partition plan and what's left now. Sheesh, if you want to comment, at least know your history! :eusa_doh:

Umm.. perhaps you saw a little thing called the 6 day war??? And hate to break it to you, but the UN is not some master world government... and that there WAS NO PART OF THE PLAN IMPLEMENTED

And YOU are scolding someone else on history???

The israelis gave up the entire Gaza strip. Where is the peace now? All they got in return were rockets lobbed at them.

Obama is of course an idiot and a naif. The Palis had one election. And elected Hamas. Which then proceeded to machine gun the rival Fatah. We don't need another dysfunctional kleptocracy in the middle east. Giving these goons statehood will do nothing but encourage them to demand even more. Because their ultimate goal is and always has been and always wil be the destruction of Israel. Until they can learn to play nicely with others they dont deserve anthing other than adult supervision.

link???

You want to ignore that the Arabs STARTED the 1967 War?

seriously?

link???

seriously?

As well as the 1948 war. And basically precipitated the 1973 war. As well as the war in Lebanon. Not to mention the incidents of Palestinian terrorism and hijacking. The Palis are bad actors. Even otehr Arabs hate them.

link???

Umm.. perhaps you saw a little thing called the 6 day war??? And hate to break it to you, but the UN is not some master world government... and that there WAS NO PART OF THE PLAN IMPLEMENTED

People were driven from their homes and not allowed to return. That's history, too. If you're going to use a war as justification, then don't scream when the Palestinians keep it going. I, personally, am hoping for peace someday.

People were driven from their homes and not allowed to return. That's history, too. If you're going to use a war as justification, then don't scream when the Palestinians keep it going. I, personally, am hoping for peace someday.

People fled their homes. The Arabs encouraged the Palis to flee, declaring they would come back behind the victorious Arab armies.
Get it straight.

link???

seriously?

Did they? Most historians would beg to differ. The Israelis started it with surprise bombing raids.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestinians and Arabs HAVE kept it going.... after they started the shit...

Go slink away from your myth posting... Let us know when the Pali's stob lobbing rockets and when the Arab countries offer up land for the Pali's

People fled their homes. The Arabs encouraged the Palis to flee, declaring they would come back behind the victorious Arab armies.
Get it straight.

I have got it straight. Were they allowed to return after the fighting was over?

Go slink away from your myth posting... Let us know when the Pali's stob lobbing rockets and when the Arab countries offer up land for the Pali's

You're the one that suggested a war was the answer to the question, so don't be surprised when the Palestinians take you up on it. As for land elsewhere, they want their own homes.

seriously?

Did they? Most historians would beg to differ. The Israelis started it with surprise bombing raids.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah.. just skip over the Pali terror activity that started it all

You are pretty damn stupid when you like to gloss over the actual history

Get it straight.

I have got it straight. Were they allowed to return after the fighting was over?

Like any hostile force, of course not. Naturally some did, some didnt flee at all. Because there are plenty of Palestinians who are Israeli citizens. They are marked by better health, better access to healthcare, more security, and higher incomes than the Palestinians living in the PA.

All of which suggests Obama's remarks were wrong, wrong headed, and ill considered.

You're the one that suggested a war was the answer to the question, so don't be surprised when the Palestinians take you up on it. As for land elsewhere, they want their own homes.

They don't OWN ANY COUNTRY or 'HOME'.. IT IS NOT THEIRS.... You seem to forget that little FACT

The Arabs and Pali's decided to start a little war.. got their ass handed to them.. and then whine about the result... too bad, too sad... Israel owns what it owns and that is that

seriously?

As well as the 1948 war. And basically precipitated the 1973 war. As well as the war in Lebanon. Not to mention the incidents of Palestinian terrorism and hijacking. The Palis are bad actors. Even otehr Arabs hate them.

You have it backwards. They may have precipitated the '67 war, but actually started the '73 war. Like a said earlier, it seems there are many that should be studying history before commenting.

Forum List

Back