🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Praises Mosque Of Oklahoma Beheader

Obama is a despicable excuse for a president.

So fast to send agents to any killing of a black, justified or not, but fuck everyone else.

What does the mosque have to do with some insane idiot who tried to behead someone?
Optics

When your neighbors daughter gets assaulted by the varsity football team you don't start talking to the neighbor about the varsity teams great stats this year.

Apparently Obama is just so fucking stupid this simple concept escapes him.

Why? Whatever he says or does will just be fodder for racist white wingers.

Besides, here is the truth:

snopes.com Obama Thanks Oklahoma Beheader s Mosque

Of course, white wingers think snopes is some communist/Muslim plot.

Yeah,

Let islam kill more Americans and plan attacks on us. Screw you Atticusf. You're a slim and I pray one day you get what is coming to you.

Yeah,

Let's islam kill more Americans and plan attacks on us. Screw you Atticusf. You're a slim and I pray one day you get what is coming to you.
Yikes, calm down Matthew lol

Yeah,

Let islam kill more Americans and plan attacks on us. Screw you Atticusf. You're a slim and I pray one day you get what is coming to you.

LMAO. You are just a hater. I don't think the mosque is planning to behead us. Christ, if you do, seek help.

Yeah,

LMAO. You are just a hater. I don't think the mosque is planning to behead us. Christ, if you do, seek help.
So in your demented world it is ok to praise the Mosque that taught the beheader about Muslim practices including Jihad and beheadings?

Yeah,

So in your demented world it is ok to praise the Mosque that taught the beheader about Muslim practices including Jihad and beheadings?

I don't think they taught him that. Quit hanging out a right/white wing websites like stormfront.

All of you far right freaks were corrected on the deliberate lie of the OP.

The OP's poster should vetted under the Sedition Act of 1917: this is criminal libel.

One goal of US Intervention in the Middle East is to reach out to the moderate parts of the Muslim world and help them stand up against radicals. If the US cannot win the hearts and minds of this small but important sub-section of the Middle East, it will lose the entire region to radicals. Part of reaching out means making an appeal to any Mosque which is trying to co-exist with Americans. Does this mean there will be no bad apples in that Mosque? Of course not. When an American commits murder, we do not condemn his entire church.

Watch this video where Bush Praises Muslims.

We can't take you seriously if you only hold principals when they are convenient.

The OP's poster should vetted under the Sedition Act of 1917: this is criminal libel.
Put everyone in prison who criticizes Obama? Typical of you.

When you deliberately libel and defame through falsification a leader of a free nation, you threaten everyone of us.

One goal of US Intervention in the Middle East is to reach out to the moderate parts of the Muslim world and help them stand up against radicals. If the US cannot win the hearts and minds of this small but important sub-section of the Middle East, it will lose the entire region to radicals. Part of reaching out means making an appeal to any Mosque which is trying to co-exist with Americans. Does this mean there will be no bad apples in that Mosque? Of course not. When an American commits murder, we do not condemn his entire church.

We can't take you seriously if you only hold principals when they are convenient.

Deflection, as usual.

Deflection, as usual.

a just comparison

no one should have libeled Bush through deliberate, knowingly, voluntarily lies.

When you deliberately libel and defame through falsification a leader of a free nation, you threaten everyone of us.
You deny he praised the mosque?
I deny that he did in the context you post clearly and have been corrected about., yes.

Forum List

Back