Oklahoma voters kick out local official tied to white nationalist groups

Uh huh. I love when people tell us who the nominee will be four years from now. Those predictions are always politically sound.... :laugh:
Marv will be voting for another olde white guy offered from the racist christian theo
Whoever the rich white guy is, you'll be on your knees, of that we can be sure. :dance:
Kamala Harris is a white guy in your mind?

Well thanks for taking the time. Unfortunately your analysis falls down.
Why do you have to be white to be a nationalist ? There is an obvious overlap.. But the nuances are of little interest to grown ups.
I never said that you had to be white to be a nationalist. Gandhi wasn't white. You can easily find non-white nationalists in other nations. It's just that lefties like yourself lump whites who believe in our nation and borders, with the garbage white supremacists. Learn to read better.

Who cares? You're going to look like a useful idiot house boy regardless.

And you're still going to vote for the rich white guy when they tell you to.

lol :dance:
Are you especially sensitive because that's exactly what you and your people having been doing since the aristocracy Founded this country? :dunno: :laugh::itsok:

Its rare to report good news from Oklahoma but this is great.
It seems that the good people turned up and kicked his white supremacist arse down the road.

Its pretty much a rule of thumb over here that any area with white supremacists is a shithole. They are bad for house prices and businesses will not open there.

Maybe these people just wanted a better image for their town ?
:link:

Well we haven't wrested you whites from power yet Marvin. But my grandson and his cousins are already part of the new American mixed majority. Enjoy the cosplay of your safe space to ignore that reality. :laugh: :itsok:

And you're not going to, because you're teaching your grandson and his cousins to vote for rich white guys, just like you do.

Do you really think they don't see you sniffing Joe Biden's throne, while he tells you he won't allow his kids in the same room as you?

LOL :dance:

Forum List

Back