A Confederate statue in North Carolina praises 'faithful slaves.' Some citizens want it gone

It doesn't matter WTF you think. Of course it's not an insult to a POS racist.
You seem to have some illusion that your opinion matters more to me

Where do you get such strange ideas?

I think you have been coddled too long by guilt-ridden white libs

You seem to have some illusion that your opinion matters more to me

Where do you get such strange ideas?

I think you have been coddled too long by guilt-ridden white libs
I know a racist like you doesn't care what a black man thinks, that is evident by your dumbass, racist post.

I know a racist like you doesn't care what a black man thinks, that is evident by your dumbass, racist post.
Here are your words:

It doesn't matter WTF you think. Of course it's not an insult to a POS racist.”

do you notice any similarity?

Well its not a historical marker.
Its not a marker to a person, even a traitor Confederate. Its a pretty messed up column.
So get rid of it or spend a few bucks, and re-chisel the motto portion to dedicate to all the slaves who lived and died there. that would probably really annoy horselightning though.

Then why support such a monument? Would you support recarving the monument to all the slaves who lived and died in that county instead?
I think whoever inscribed the monument did not hate black people the way lying libs prefer to think

But even a tiny spark of humanity is too much for the left to accept

I think whoever inscribed the monument did not hate black people the way lying libs prefer to think
Do you support modifying it to become a monument to the slaves that lived and died in that county?

Forum List

Back