Obama pressures Bowe Bergdahl to accept plea deal...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri

Published March 19, 2015
FoxNews.com

Retired Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer claimed Thursday that the White House is trying to get Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl to strike a deal in order to avoid a potentially embarrassing trial for the administration.

"They want this to go away as quietly as possible," Shaffer, a former military intelligence officer, said on Fox News' "America's Newsroom."

President Obama faced criticism for trading Bergdahl, accused by some of deserting, for five Taliban leaders being held at Guantanamo Bay.

White House trying to get Bergdahl to strike a deal Fox News

Video report @ link.

I personally hope for a trial...............We traded 5 Hard Core Terrorist for this Deserter....................

Obama wants it to go away............as it is another policy error...............

Shaffer was the same kook who lied about Obama watching the goings on in Ben-gotcha during real-time, coughed up classified information in one of his books and claims to have been a spy.

I'm sure he's telling the truth....this time.

I personally hope for a trial...............We traded 5 Hard Core Terrorist for this Deserter....................

Obama wants it to go away............as it is another policy error...............

They have buried this for far too long...
Let it go to trial so we can see exactly what went down....

Susan Rice says this guy has served with honor and distinction.
Let's see if ths is true.

Last edited:

Five hard core terrorists that Obama illegally traded:

The Government Accounting Office also issued a report last August which concluded that the administration did in fact violate the law when it failed to notify Congress about the impending prisoner swap, as required by law.

Bowe Bergdahl to face desertion charges Why the White House is embarrassed - CSMonitor.com

Cop a Plea because:

1. We don't know how to Prosecute. ANY Case or ANYBODY.
2. Too many embarrassing things will come out about the US Government.

Please, pretty please!

Bowe Bergdahl, once-missing U.S. soldier, charged with desertion

Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the U.S. soldier who was recovered in Afghanistan last spring after five years in captivity, has been charged with desertion and misbehaving before the enemy, Army officials said Wednesday, setting the stage for emotionally charged court proceedings in coming months.

Bowe Bergdahl once-missing U.S. soldier charged with desertion - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back