Obama Raise $70 MILLION Dollas!!

751animated-obama-money.gif

ROFLMAO x 2^n :clap2:

At least he is letting go of it and isn't getting constipated by anal retention!

So that's what's bothering you. I hope he holds onto some of the money for that deficit.

dr_evil1_a_mates_got_10_ipads_for_sale-s396x389-83924-580.png

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Obama Raised $70 Million in Quarter - The Daily Beast

The report says Obama DOUBLED that of the entire GOP fundraising.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

They are putting their MONEY where their MOUTH is.

LOL :lol:

he's also getting it from smaller donors. that's a big deal...

Way to go :clap2::clap2: You guys will have us at 15% unemployment in no time.

Despite of his sinking approval ratings and all of these USMB Fantasy Football polls and charts showing some oddball RW fundie winning, the NUMBERS show that Obama is TROUNCING all comers.

Read it and weep boys...the PEOPLE don't give a DAMN about your efforts to thrwart our President.

Lol the people, meaning the bundlers that are involved in slimy business deals with Obama, like Sun Power and Solindra.

Thanks for the laugh.

Be nice if he would invest that money in something that was worthwhile, like the debt that he has incurred for us..........

Your f'in 20 year retirment money is contributing to that debt. What do you have to complain about? 20 years and you only made SFC? What's the problem?

LOL, 7 out of 10 people who server 20 years never make it past SFC. Jackass, way to let your general Disdain for our Men and woman in Uniform to shine through.

Lol the people, meaning the bundlers that are involved in slimy business deals with Obama, like Sun Power and Solindra.

Thanks for the laugh.

Have you bothered to look at who may be involved with Romney or Cain?

Thanks for the laugh.

Deflect, divert, distract.

Whatever happened to hopey-changey?

Last edited:

Thanks for the laugh.

Do they stack in like Obamas preacher or admitted terrorists?

Thanks for the laugh.

Whatever happened to hopey-changey?[/QUOTE]

There is still more hopey changey than with any of the currrent parade of RW clowns.

Not bad for a guy who spends 3 months doing a lousy job governing and 2 1/1 years campaigning....... :thup:

Thanks for the laugh.

There is still more hopey changey than with any of the currrent parade of RW clowns.[/QUOTE]

Well if you take the best idea only from each of them you may have a tidbit.

There is still more hopey changey than with any of the currrent parade of RW clowns.

Well if you take the best idea only from each of them you may have a tidbit.[/QUOTE]

lol, all they have to do is not be a Hyper Partisan, Anti Business, Class Warfare, Arrogant ass, who hasn't a clue what he is doing, to be a massive Improvement on Obama.

lol, all they have to do is not be a Hyper Partisan, Anti Business, Class Warfare, Arrogant ass, who hasn't a clue what he is doing, to be a massive Improvement on Obama.[/QUOTE]

That's true but unfortunately they all are. Oppressive to the majority that is.

lol, all they have to do is not be a Hyper Partisan, Anti Business, Class Warfare, Arrogant ass, who hasn't a clue what he is doing, to be a massive Improvement on Obama.

That's true but unfortunately they all are. Oppressive to the majority that is.[/QUOTE]

In case you didn't notice Reagan had class. He also had balance and fairness. Long forgotten by the so called conservatives. A true conservative cares about the country at whole not just the upper class.

So f you all that tries to take over the conservative class. It is not the land of the rich oppressive individuals but those who live in truth. Those who live in truth do not take advantage of the weak. They also stand on their own and do not cheat anyone including government.

see, this could just be from my perspective, which is viewing from the left and I can acknowledge this....but I tend to agree that there really isn't any one stellar candidate in the republican race....

It's like they rounded up their "usual suspects"...a candidate that was in the previous race, (romney), a candidate that was in Congress, (newt), a candidate or 2 that are strong on social issues, (1-Bachman) and a venture capitalist (cain or romney) oh, and a millionaire, (trump), and a Texan (Perry)

let's seeee....who did I miss?

Oh yeah, and Ron Paul...the libertarian....

anyone else?

where is the fire from your gut candidate....? the Republican version of Hope and Change? the New guy with spunk?

I just don't see it....and it usually takes someone like that to beat an incumbent...even if the President isn't in that great of shape..../clinton, bush jr and obama all seemed to draw the crowds across many layers of the republican or Democratic parties...

romney has the most appeal to Democrats out of all of the candidates, but is that really a good thing when it comes to Republicans? for the ones that like romney and support him that's a good thing, but to those who see romney as a RHINO, or a flip flopper, or not strong on social issues, or just a pretty boy, or as a "mormon", the Dems liking romney may not be such a good incentive to get them to vote for him....

romney is just romney.....there is no spark and fire to him....he reminds me of Kerry...only a lot better looking! :D I like the guy, as a guy....but I truly don't even see his heart in this race...he's boring, blase....he's the loser from the last race that is giving it a shot again.....

what he's got in his favor is, "I am not Obama" , the crappy economy, and his looks....

He's got to pull people out to vote.....to the polls, or his chances of losing are bigger than one would think and I just don't see him being able to do that with all the different factions of the Republican party...

there's still a lot of time left, so maybe things will pick up a bit and give us all some excitement like it did when hillary was going head to head against obama....

see, this could just be from my perspective, which is viewing from the left and I can acknowledge this....but I tend to agree that there really isn't any one stellar candidate in the republican race....

It's like they rounded up their "usual suspects"...a candidate that was in the previous race, (romney), a candidate that was in Congress, (newt), a candidate or 2 that are strong on social issues, (1-Bachman) and a venture capitalist (cain or romney) oh, and a millionaire, (trump), and a Texan (Perry)

anyone else?

where is the fire from your gut candidate....? the Republican version of Hope and Change? the New guy with spunk?

I just don't see it....and it usually takes someone like that to beat an incumbent...even if the President isn't in that great of shape..../clinton, bush jr and obama all seemed to draw the crowds across many layers of the republican or Democratic parties...

romney has the most appeal to Democrats out of all of the candidates, but is that really a good thing when it comes to Republicans? for the ones that like romney and support him that's a good thing, but to those who see romney as a RHINO, or a flip flopper, or not strong on social issues, or just a pretty boy, or as a "mormon", the Dems liking romney may not be such a good incentive to get them to vote for him....

romney is just romney.....there is no spark and fire to him....he reminds me of Kerry...only a lot better looking! :D I like the guy, as a guy....but I truly don't even see his heart in this race...he's boring, blase....he's the loser from the last race that is giving it a shot again.....

what he's got in his favor is, "I am not Obama" , the crappy economy, and his looks....

He's got to pull people out to vote.....to the polls, or his chances of losing are bigger than one would think and I just don't see him being able to do that with all the different factions of the Republican party...

there's still a lot of time left, so maybe things will pick up a bit and give us all some excitement like it did when hillary was going head to head against obama....

Fair analysis.

anyone else?

That's why the money is not coming in yet. :)

anyone else?

That's why the money is not coming in yet. :)

Getting a bit late to add yet more clowns to the parade, heh?

Forum List

Back