Obama Reviews Please. First, He Did Not Mention The Name/Race Of The San Bernardino Shooters.

I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

Not that he or his followers care, of course.
obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ
No fucktard. Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Except for Fox News, it's not a secret.

NOPE>

DAESCH/ISIS IS PURELY A SYRIAN PHENOMENON

The Causes and Conditions That Led Up to ISIS

People have forgotten, this all began with the idea that someone besides Bashar al-Assad needed to run Syria. What’s more, no one wanted to wait for that to happen naturally or as a matter of socio-political evolution. No, it was decided that Assad needed to go sooner rather than later. Whose idea was this? The United States government. To that end, the U.S. began arming and training paramilitary entities that became ISIS eventually. There are several causes and conditions right there in a nutshell.

:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race.

What race were they?

And why exactly do you want this shooting to be about 'race'?

Did he mention the name and race of the planned parenthood shooter? The Oregon school shooter?

Oh I forget , we don't talk about those shootings . Even though they are the latest in a long line .
Obama did not mention Dylon Roof by name, the shooter of the Black Church members either, so as usual, this is just another conservative whine, without the cheese....darn it!

I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ
No fucktard. Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Except for Fox News, it's not a secret.

NOPE>

People have forgotten, this all began with the idea that someone besides Bashar al-Assad needed to run Syria. What’s more, no one wanted to wait for that to happen naturally or as a matter of socio-political evolution. No, it was decided that Assad needed to go sooner rather than later. Whose idea was this? The United States government. To that end, the U.S. began arming and training paramilitary entities that became ISIS eventually. There are several causes and conditions right there in a nutshell.
You quote some fucking nutjob???? Really????

ISIS Top Command Dominated By Ex-Officers In Saddam's Army | Military.com

Over 100 former Saddam Hussein-era officers make up ISIS leadership

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0
Military Skill and Terrorist Technique Fuel Success of ISIS

Mission Accomplished? ISIS Leaders Are All Ex-Saddam Hussein Army Officers | Zero Hedge

Even the fucking Tea Party knows who leads Isis.

ISIS Led by Saddam Hussein's Commanders - Tea Party News

What is wrong with your kind? Even the most ignorant of the ignorant understand that you can't take a terrorist group and all of a sudden they are as good as professional soldiers. That only happens when professional soldiers take charge. Come on people. No one is that stupid. Not unless you practice a lot.

NOPE>

You quote some fucking nutjob???? Really????

ISIS Top Command Dominated By Ex-Officers In Saddam's Army | Military.com

Over 100 former Saddam Hussein-era officers make up ISIS leadership

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/28/w...ow-seen-as-factor-in-isis-successes.html?_r=0
Military Skill and Terrorist Technique Fuel Success of ISIS

Mission Accomplished? ISIS Leaders Are All Ex-Saddam Hussein Army Officers | Zero Hedge

Even the fucking Tea Party knows who leads Isis.

ISIS Led by Saddam Hussein's Commanders - Tea Party News

What is wrong with your kind? Even the most ignorant of the ignorant understand that you can't take a terrorist group and all of a sudden they are as good as professional soldiers. That only happens when professional soldiers take charge. Come on people. No one is that stupid. Not unless you practice a lot.

AGAIN, AS YOUR SOURCES STATE, ISIS IS POPULATED BY *****SUNNIS****

SADDAM WAS A SUNNI - BUT AFTER HE WAS DEPOSED THE SHIITES WERE IN POWER AND CONTROLLED IRAQ, EXCEPT THE KURDISH NORTH..

NO ONE DISPUTES THAT THEY WERE AFFILIATED WITH SADDAM AT ONE TIME - BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE THE MEANS TO CONDUCT OPERATIONS UNTIL THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION ARMED AND ENRICHED THEM IN ORDER TO FIGHT ASSAD.

Then it would be Bush who created it by invading a sovereign country without just cause. See ACTION=REACTION....Bush's ACTION caused a REACTION when we did the right thing and left..course you idiots blame Obama...we should have never fucking been there. On another hand I can't believe anyone even watched that shit. I didn't bother.

What is it with you on the left that you think your opinion is fact? I am not going to argue the reasons for taking out the Butcher of Baghdad but let me point out one thing. What are we doing in Syria and Libya?

Then it would be Bush who created it by invading a sovereign country without just cause. See ACTION=REACTION....Bush's ACTION caused a REACTION when we did the right thing and left..course you idiots blame Obama...we should have never fucking been there. On another hand I can't believe anyone even watched that shit. I didn't bother.

What is it with you on the left that you think your opinion is fact? I am not going to argue the reasons for taking out the Butcher of Baghdad but let me point out one thing. What are we doing in Syria and Libya?

BIBI HAS WANTED A CHUNK OF SYRIAN REAL STATE SINCE 1996. THE US HAS PLEDGED TO MAKE ISRAHELL A REGIONAL POWER.

PREZ OBAMA IS WILLING TO GO TO WWIII TO GIVE THEM THE GIFT.

Stupid ass, that was done by Bush when he invaded Iraq on the basis of lies that were crafted by his administration. There was no reason to invade Iraq, and the following occupation was the epitome of incompetance.

Stupid ass, that was done by Bush when he invaded Iraq on the basis of lies that were crafted by his administration. There was no reason to invade Iraq, and the following occupation was the epitome of incompetance.
Taking out Saddam was one of America's finest hour. He violated way too many UN Sanctions imposed on him and was getting away with murder of his own civilians. He had to go.

Last edited:
:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names, so why not just say it in the speech?
But you have to wonder, if the guys name was something like "Michael Andrews" and was a "White Conservative" from a western state, you think he would of brought up his name?

Also, Obama said he goes to all of his "Daily Briefings"? yah, and 65% of all Americans are that dumb to believe that! :itsok:
And give these two assholes the publicity they were craving? No, no need. They've been given enough air time as it is.

Ummmm, they're dead.

I think their newspaper subscription will probably expire now.

Taking out Saddam was one of America's finest hour. He violated way too many UN Sanctions imposed on him. He had to go.

BULLSHIT

ISRAHELL HAS VIOLATED AT LEAST 72 UN SANCTIONS AND ONE JUDICIAL ORDER FROM THE ICJ

Taking out Saddam was one of America's finest hour. He violated way too many UN Sanctions imposed on him. He had to go.

BULLSHIT

ISRAHELL HAS VIOLATED AT LEAST 72 UN SANCTIONS AND ONE JUDICIAL ORDER FROM THE ICJ
Interesting isn't it?

My Review:

Same ole fool and shit-ass liar.

Key phrase to me was slipped into the middle of a long lawyer-like harangue---about how there would be no change in the visa system for Muslim countries.

Meaning he was going to keep on bringing in Muslims as fast as he can...never mind that a Caliphate Nation-State of murderous fanatics has been set up under his watch which has pledged to killed us...pledged that its territory will be used as a base to attack America. Pledged to sent in trained murderer with the refugees; Death Squads to blow up Americans...Obama says never mind all that ....we will continue to allow full open immigration from the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe there is no doubt that he is either a complete Fool or a committed Muslim....with the possibility that he is both.

As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names...

So you're saying you're too stupid to remember them without being constantly reminded? Tune in to FOX; I'm sure they're mentioning them 16 times an hour. They probably also want to convince you that "Muslim" is a "race."

The rest of us care more about the victims. How many of their names do you know?

Not a leftist dipshit. Just don't enjoy seeing American men and women coming home in body bags so politicians and corporations can make millions and get re elected.Oh in Syria and Libya the US is supporting terrorists.

My Review:

Same ole fool and shit-ass liar.

Key phrase to me was slipped into the middle of a long lawyer-like harangue---about how there would be no change in the visa system for Muslim countries.

Meaning he was going to keep on bringing in Muslims as fast as he can...never mind that a Caliphate Nation-State of murderous fanatics has been set up under his watch which has pledged to killed us...pledged that its territory will be used as a base to attack America. Pledged to sent in trained murderer with the refugees; Death Squads to blow up Americans...Obama says never mind all that ....we will continue to allow full open immigration from the Middle East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now believe there is no doubt that he is either a complete Fool or a committed Muslim....with the possibility that he is both.

DIDN'T BUSH II ALLOW THE ZIONUTS TO TAKE OVER THE FOREIGN POLICY APPARATUS CAUSING THE US TO CONDUCT AN UNNECESSARY WAR

DIDN'T THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN GI"S DIE IN THE PROCESS

DIDN"T MILLIONS OF IRAQI WOMEN AND CHILDREN DIE IN THE PROCESS

DIDN'T OUR ECONOMY CRASH AS A CONSEQUENCE THEREOF

WHY THEN ARE YOU NOT DEMANDING THAT THE ZIONUTS BE DEPORTED AND NO MORE IMMIGRATION FROM ISRAHELL?

Why do you want
He has never said "Islamic" and "terrorism" together.
Why?
He is a traitor.

Why? Maybe this will help...

Paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope, page 261.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Why indeed- why would you pass such a lie? Since Audacity of Hope contains no such quote.

• I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
Last updated: 12 January 2015

Forum List

Back