Obama Reviews Please. First, He Did Not Mention The Name/Race Of The San Bernardino Shooters.

if obama could say that the white cops were acting stupidly, he could of least have said that the ISIS killers were acting stupidly.

:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names, so why not just say it in the speech?
But you have to wonder, if the guys name was something like "Michael Andrews" and was a "White Conservative" from a western state, you think he would of brought up his name?

Also, Obama said he goes to all of his "Daily Briefings"? yah, and 65% of all Americans are that dumb to believe that! :itsok:
And give these two assholes the publicity they were craving? No, no need. They've been given enough air time as it is.

He doesn't give a crap about that.
but Obama had no problem describing the racist white and stupid cops in Boston in his remarks way back when,,right?

He was right about that cop by the way .

The cop admitted Obama was right.

What it comes down to is that Obama did not want to reveal anything about the shooters. He only seems to give out facts about shooters when it makes the average working american look bad. as if all white people are racists.

:afro::eusa_whistle: Did anyone else say the same thing. As Obama was giving the details of who the shooters were, he didn't mention their names and race. Yet we all know their names, so why not just say it in the speech?
But you have to wonder, if the guys name was something like "Michael Andrews" and was a "White Conservative" from a western state, you think he would of brought up his name?

Also, Obama said he goes to all of his "Daily Briefings"? yah, and 65% of all Americans are that dumb to believe that! :itsok:

SECONDLY. HE DID NOT MENTION THE FACT THAT THE US IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS

1) WHEN TRUMAN GAVE PALESTINE TO THE ZIONUTS HE MADE 1,500,000 MUSLIMS HOMELESS, THEY BECAME FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND

2) OBAMA AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DONE EXACTLY THE SAME THING TO THE SYRIANS

Item one is pure horseshit. No one lost their home because because it fell within the borders of Israel.

NO, YOUR STATEMENT IS PURE HORSESHIT.

HOW CAN PALESTINIANS, WHO ARE MUSLIMS, BE WELCOME INTO THE JEWISH ENCLAVE?

BUT IF IT DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE THEN WHY NOT ADOPT THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS PROPOSAL, ie, THAT JEWS ADOPT PALESTINIAN CITIZENSHIP?

There are plenty of Muslims living in Israel right now. Not having the government you prefer is not equivalent to being evicted from your home. I don't have the government I prefer. Does that mean I'm entitled to go on a killing rampage?

I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

Not that he or his followers care, of course.
obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ
No fucktard. Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Except for Fox News, it's not a secret.

Horseshit. That's just libturd propaganda created so they can blame Bush for another one of Obama's failures.

I didn't see a whole lot of new information or a new 'plan'

To be fair, a new plan will take more than a couple of days. I would hope that this is something that is being formulated, if not talked about right now. Realistically, if there was some new something or other in store I'd rather that he/they didn't issue warning to these people by blabbing about it national TV.

To me he seems overwhelmed right now. Can't say I blame him, as this is a tough problem to deal with. I think he's had his hand in making it tougher through failed policies, but that doesn't change the fact that this is where we are now and have to go forward from this spot, no matter how we got here.

I can also see how they logically disengaged from ISIS, as CIA reports at the time were indicating that we were making more terrorist than we were killing, however, the establishment of the Caliphate changed that situation and provided the means of recruitment that disengagement was meant to quell. They had to have known this was failing for quite some time and it's pretty clear that when he gave his 'containment' speech he knew what he was saying was utter malarkey, so it's hard to generate a lot of sympathy for this guy and, yet, here we are. He's our guy for the present, so I hope something is going on behind the scenes that goes way beyond what he told us, as that was a bunch of nothing.

If he hadn't reached for his guns binky it would have been the standard Presidential pep talk during a crisis. IMO, that was a mistake in terms of trying to reach some agreement internally. Pissing off the gun folks and those that don't own, but support the right, just plays into the narrative that he's a gun grabbing commie hell bent on instituting NWO stuff and the first step in that is taking the guns.

Deal with ISIS and get off the guns/warming tangents. It's time for a hard pivot, if you will, Mr. President.

I guess nobody has told him, but putting someone on a no-fly list without due process and infringing on someone's right to keep and bear arms without due process are both wrong. The latter is a Second Amendment violation, and both are Fifth Amendment violations.

obama forgot to mention that he created ISIS when he took our soldiers away from IRAQ

Why do you want
He has never said "Islamic" and "terrorism" together.
Why?
He is a traitor.

Why? Maybe this will help...

Paperback edition of The Audacity of Hope, page 261.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Why indeed- why would you pass such a lie? Since Audacity of Hope contains no such quote.

• I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
Last updated: 12 January 2015

Why is he talking specifically about Arab and Pakistani Americans? They happen to be... what?

During the speech, Obama could of at least have said,,"If I Had A Son, He Would Look Exactly Like Syed Rizwan

No fucktard. Isis was created when Bush disbanded the Iraqi military. Except for Fox News, it's not a secret.

Horseshit. That's just libturd propaganda created so they can blame Bush for another one of Obama's failures.
During the speech, Obama could of at least have said,,"If I Had A Son, He Would Look Exactly Like Syed Rizwan

Why do you want
Why?
He is a traitor.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Why indeed- why would you pass such a lie? Since Audacity of Hope contains no such quote.

• I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.
This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":

In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Why is he talking specifically about Arab and Pakistani Americans? They happen to be... what?

Americans.

SECONDLY. HE DID NOT MENTION THE FACT THAT THE US IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MESS

1) WHEN TRUMAN GAVE PALESTINE TO THE ZIONUTS HE MADE 1,500,000 MUSLIMS HOMELESS, THEY BECAME FOREIGNERS IN THEIR OWN LAND

2) OBAMA AND THE COALITION OF THE BRAIN DEAD HAS DONE EXACTLY THE SAME THING TO THE SYRIANS

Item one is pure horseshit. No one lost their home because because it fell within the borders of Israel.

NO, YOUR STATEMENT IS PURE HORSESHIT.

HOW CAN PALESTINIANS, WHO ARE MUSLIMS, BE WELCOME INTO THE JEWISH ENCLAVE?

BUT IF IT DIDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE THEN WHY NOT ADOPT THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS PROPOSAL, ie, THAT JEWS ADOPT PALESTINIAN CITIZENSHIP?

There are plenty of Muslims living in Israel right now. Not having the government you prefer is not equivalent to being evicted from your home. I don't have the government I prefer. Does that mean I'm entitled to go on a killing rampage?

Am I the only one who half expects we are going hear about Brip going on a killing rampage one day when he decides it is time for the 'Revolution'?

Why do you want
Why?
He is a traitor.

Americans.

Right. So was San Bernardino shoter Syed Farook. Real American.

Why do you want
Why?
He is a traitor.

Americans.

Right. So was San Bernardino shoter Syed Farook. Real American.

Unfortunately Syed Farook was as real of an American as Robert Lewis Dear and Adam Lanza

Unfortunately we have some really sick bastard Americans too.

The Democrats are gonna talk their way into a landslide loss in 2016 if they keep this up, which I suspect they will because to admit error now would be contrary to their PC DNA. They are losing average Americans by refusing to face reality on the threat of radical Islamic terrorism.

Forum List

Back