New levels of weird…Repub poses with picture of “fake family.”

Republican post a picture of a “fake family’ for votes..

Fake Family:

View attachment 1018913

The campaign of Derrick Anderson, a former Army Green Beret who is running in a competitive race for an open seat in Virginia’s Seventh District, has posted footage of him posing with a woman and her three daughters in what looks like a photo that might be used for an annual holiday card. In another scene filmed for potential use in a campaign ad, Mr. Anderson is seated around the dining room table with the same woman and three girls, chatting and smiling.

But the people are not relatives. They are the wife and children of a longtime friend. Mr. Anderson,…

Mr. Anderson, who announced this month that he was engaged, does not have any children of his own. His campaign website says he lives with his dog and does not display any of the photos.

This is some MAGA heavy duty weirdness.
Childless Kamala also claims to have kids. Nothing about that?

Childless Kamala also claims to have kids. Nothing about that?

Keeping in mind that I am no fan of Harris, I must ask you this question...

Have you ever had step-children?

While not biologically your own, if one is treating the relationship with the biological parent properly, loving and helping to raise the step-child/children is no different from doing the same with those biologically related to you.

While not biologically your own, if one is treating the relationship with the biological parent properly, loving and helping to raise the step-child/children is no different from doing the same with those biologically related to you.
I don’t see what difference it makes to Kamala’s lack of qualifications.

No, I don't have step children. I do have adopted children. Kamala does not. She doesn't have any children, nor did she raise any.

I met Johnson in 2016. I was the official photographer for the WV Libertarian party convention. (pay was a few dinners) LOL.

He got the (L) party on the map which was good but he was just cruising himself to retirement in 2016. Nothing really wrong with that but when Stein went out and stood with the protesters I had to give her props for actually standing with her word.

No, I don't have step children. I do have adopted children. Kamala does not. She doesn't have any children.

She has step-children. If, and I have no evidence one way or another, but if she has handled that relationship the way a step-parent should, it's no different from having biological or adopted children.

She has step-children. If, and I have no evidence one way or another, but if she has handled that relationship the way a step-parent should, it's no different from having biological or adopted children.
You don't adopt an adult. And yes, it is completely different. As an adoptive parent, I raised mine from an early age. Emhoff's kids were raised by their biological mother. When Kamala married the philanderer, his one son was already an adult. The daughter was 14, and lived with her biological mother. Kamala was in no way a parent to either. She chose career ambition over children. Today, she uses Emhoff's kids as props as she did during the convention.

Last edited:
None, I was addressing the poster's comment:

"Childless Kamala also claims to have kids. Nothing about that?"

His comment made no mention of Harris' qualifications.
The whole thread is irrelevant. Whether a person has 0 children or 6 children does not factor into my decision as to his or her qualifications to be a good president. Just saying.

You just gave the point in your next post. You voted for Stein in 2016, thereby helping Trump get elected.

Many thanks.

Made no difference who won in 2016. Six of one, half dozen of another of poor candidates in the (D) or (R) party.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. In 2020 I didn't want Biden to win but I really wanted Trump to lose. I initially said in 2024 I really want them both to lose but since that isn't going to happen, since Trump picked the creep Vance, I'm back to not wanting Harris to win but really wanting Trump to lose.

Made no difference who won in 2016. Six of one, half dozen of another of poor candidates in the (D) or (R) party.

In 2016 I didn't want Trump to win but I really wanted Hillary to lose. In 2020 I didn't want Biden to win but I really wanted Trump to lose. I initially said in 2024 I really want them both to lose but since that isn't going to happen, since Trump picked the creep Vance, I'm back to not wanting Harris to win but really wanting Trump to lose.
Of course it made a difference.

So what do you want more? NOT wanting Harris to win, or WANTING Trump to lose? They’re not equivalent by a long shot.

So stop pouting that you like neither and throwing away your vote.

Forum List

Back