New levels of weird…Repub poses with picture of “fake family.”

So, you just didn't want us to know that the material wasn't used in political ads?

Where is the deceit? Did he say they were his family?
All these questions have been answered. If this were a single Democrat posing as a family man there would be 10 threads on this subject and outrage out of the gazoo.

And if a Republican claimed military service or rank he did not have, there would be 10 threads with outrage up the gazebo.

And what about Harris hiring paid actors to pretend they are farmers, and voting for her? This was her ad, using the “fake farmers”:

See also

Can’t promote a childless dog dude in a party where the VP candidate won’t stop making creepy comments about childless cat ladies, after all.

There we go. Others have had the same thought I had. Why is it OK for men but not for women?

All these questions have been answered. If this were a single Democrat posing as a family man there would be 10 threads on this subject and outrage out of the gazoo.

Do you have link to the You Tube video?

You have never told us why you didn't tell us that the material was not used in a political ad.

WTF..Can’t you guys stick with the OP for a single post? Defend the fake family.

Can you show where he's claim this is his family? I'm a little confuse you seem to think republican should have to defend this guy from taking a picture.
I need to know if anyone in the picture has worked at McDonalds?

Can you show where he's claim this is his family? I'm a little confuse you seem to think republican should have to defend this guy from taking a picture.
I need to know if anyone in the picture has worked at McDonalds?

I want to know why it's OK for him to have pets as opposed to kids but not for women?

Okay, this is pretty weird:

1727525279583.png

1727525306427.png

Is Obama pretending to be running an Oval Office daycare? Did he want people to believe that he has white kids?
Remember the NYT's outrage? Me neither.

Forum List

Back