New levels of weird…Repub poses with picture of “fake family.”

That you think posting videos and photos is not deceitful says all I need to know: that you are fine with misrepresenting who and what you are. Well that is MAGA after all.

You were complaining that people were not addressing the OP directly. I have certainly done that.
Now, you won't say why you didn't tell us that the photos and video were not used in any political ads.
Why don't you stick to the subject of your own thread, and tell us why you chose to withhold the fact that the material in question was not used in political ads.

OK but why was Harris complicit in turning murderers and rapists loose on the American people?

Sorry, you have to answer my question before expecting yours to be addressed.

Why did Vance only condemn women for not have children?

You were complaining that people were not addressing the OP directly. I have certainly done that.
Now, you won't say why you didn't tell us that the photos and video were not used in any political ads.
Why don't you stick to the subject of your own thread, and tell us why you chose to withhold the fact that the material in question was not used in political ads.
The fact is the photos and video were on his YouTube channel and with the RNC. Deceit is Deceit. Anderson’ s YouTube video and photos were a means of propagating the deceit. There is no difference between the video and a political ad. There is a reason this story was picked up. The question is why are you fine with the deceit?

Last edited:
The fact is the photos and video were on his YouTube channel and with the RNC. Deceit is Deceit. There is a reason this story was picked up.
It seems your’re hoping to sidestep your claim that he represented the people as his family.

Your claim is deceitful.

where did he claim it was his family?
If this is his good friend's family that he posed with, WHERE is his friend? Why wasn't he in the picture?

Do you think he's worried about being called a childless cat lady who has nothing at stake,

as JD put it.....only....

A childless Dog Man who can't possibly make any wise decisions on the future of our Nation, without having his own children?

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Could you write that in English?

Obviously you have no reply to my question.

Moving on.

Why did Vance only condemn women for having pets and not having children when we have an example here of a man who has done the same thing?

Obviously you have no reply to my question.

Moving on.

Why did Vance only condemn women for having pets and not having children when we have an example here of a man who has done the same thing?
Obviously, you’re getting frantic. Vance had an opinion that causes you such angst. Get over it.

Why did Walz intentionally lie about his military service?

Last edited:
If this is his good friend's family that he posed with, WHERE is his friend? Why wasn't he in the picture?

Do you think he's worried about being called a childless cat lady who has nothing at stake,

A childless Dog Man who can't possibly make any wise decisions on the future of our Nation, without having his own children?
Absolutely. Another reason Anderson is engaged in a campaign of deceit.

I'm good. I don't have to hold my nose to vote for a candidate that regularly disparages women.
But you’re fine with a candidate who imports illegal murderers and rapists thus disparaging the public.

Come on man. Everyone takes pictures with people they know. It's not like he tried to pass them off as his family. And you don't see his nose buried in any of those lovely girl's hair either, unlike someone we know. MAGA

The fact is the photos and video were on his YouTube channel and with the RNC. Deceit is Deceit. Anderson’ s YouTube video and photos were a means of propagating the deceit. There is no difference between the video and a political ad. There is a reason this story was picked up. The question is why are you fine with the deceit?

So, you just didn't want us to know that the material wasn't used in political ads?

Where is the deceit? Did he say they were his family?

WTF..Can’t you guys stick with the OP for a single post? Defend the fake family.

reps dems cow.jpg

maybe,, just MAYBE.

he was holding the camera?

Forum List

Back