New levels of weird…Repub poses with picture of “fake family.”

I guess his misogynism doesn't bother you. Just like Robinsons desire to be a Nazi doesn't seem to bother the GOP overall.
I guess the Squad members being pro-HAMAS and perpetrating antisemitic lies like “genocide” doesn’t bother you.

I guess the Squad members being pro-HAMAS and perpetrating antisemitic lies like “genocide” doesn’t bother you.

I'm not sure how many times I have to note I'm not voting for Harris before it sets in.

It's why I have often noted the crazy good job politics have done in brainwashing people.

I'm not sure how many times I have to note I'm not voting for Harris before it sets in.

It's why I have often noted the crazy good job politics have done in brainwashing people.
But you’re not voting for Trump, which means your vote will help Harris get in.

But you’re not voting for Trump, which means your vote will help Harris get in.

As I said, brainwashing. I'm not voting for either. I have no obligation to help either get in. But the two parties have crazily trained people to think this way.

As I said, brainwashing. I'm not voting for either. I have no obligation to help either get in. But the two parties have crazily trained people to think this way.
And you have a limited understanding that by not voting for Trump, you are helping Harris win.

One or the other WILL be president. Stop throwing your vote away and decide which one would be better for the country.

One or the other WILL be president. Stop throwing your vote away and decide which one would be better for the country.

Neither, that is the whole point.

When one is choosing between being shot or being stabbed there is no better choice

This is some MAGA heavy duty weirdness.

Where does he say he say it is his family...maybe they are cousins.?
dems thank god.jpg

Last edited:
I want to know why it's OK for him to have pets as opposed to kids but not for women?
I'm a women and I have pet's. Who's saying it's not okay for women to have pet's? I know the Biden's have disposable dogs, so I can agree some people shouldn't have pets.

Back to the topic….

The OP shows how desperate the Dems are:

Here os a photo of a GOP candidare who is posing with some people, so that means ignore that Kamala is an airhead whose response to combating inflation is to lie about her middle class family.

Forum List

Back