Obama Rips Into Americans: Lazy, And When They Hit Hard Times, They Turn to Racism

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Justin Holcomb - Obama Rips Into Americans: Lazy, And When They Hit Hard Times, They Turn to Racism

Says a man who has never produced anything of real value in his free, narcissistic reinforcing, ride through life.

Obama is racist...hates whites, white cops....hates jews...hates Israel...loves iran...loves ISIL (his JV team)

If anyone should move to another country, it is Barack Hussein Obama. He certainly hates America, and he is constantly dropping "hints" for other people everywhere to hate America too.

The Phillipine President was right.

Justin Holcomb - Obama Rips Into Americans: Lazy, And When They Hit Hard Times, They Turn to Racism

Says a man who has never produced anything of real value in his free, narcissistic reinforcing, ride through life.

Obama is racist...hates whites, white cops....hates jews...hates Israel...loves iran...loves ISIL (his JV team)

If anyone should move to another country, it is Barack Hussein Obama. He certainly hates America, and he is constantly dropping "hints" for other people everywhere to hate America too.

Obama is a dick.

Just like colin kaeperdick.

Look what Obama did for the 26% of blacks trapped in Democratic Party ghetto's, he made it even worse for them .. meaning he's an uppity black racist and typical race baiter for Democratic Party votes.

Who is going to make him move?

How do you know the Philippine prez was right about the reporter?

Obama is a POS. Always has been.
Yet you still pay taxes on your Burger King pay check to support his income as your POTUS. Go figure.
Look at the welfare parasite talking about paychecks, like you've ever earned one.
Another low level white trash that thinks paycheck are earned. No wonder you work at Burger King and dont stand up for your beliefs.

Yet you still pay taxes on your Burger King pay check to support his income as your POTUS. Go figure.
Look at the welfare parasite talking about paychecks, like you've ever earned one.
Another low level white trash that thinks paycheck are earned. No wonder you work at Burger King and dont stand up for your beliefs.
Well, I wouldn't expect a parasite like you to understand the concept of "earning".

Well, I wouldn't expect a parasite like you to understand the concept of "earning".

Obviously you dont understand the concept of earning or you wouldnt be happy with your Burger King paycheck.

Obviously you dont understand the concept of earning or you wouldnt be happy with your Burger King paycheck.
Obviously you're hung up on Burger King. I would have guessed KFC. :lol:

Obviously I am unhappy with the service you provide at Burger King. next time you mess up my order I will take your suggestion and go to KFC. I like chicken better anyway.

When Republicans invaded Iraq, they didn't know the difference between Shiite and Sunni. That's being lazy.

There are 5.8 million jobs available but Americans are unqualified for those jobs. Lazy. So Republicans blame the fact that so many Republicans are unemployed on immigrants. And they think that education is for snobs. Lazy.

It's at the end of his second term. Obama is becoming less Politically Correct. He's starting to see Republicans for what they are. He's had enough.

Oh, and he's right.

Obviously I am unhappy with the service you provide at Burger King. next time you mess up my order I will take your suggestion and go to KFC. I like chicken better anyway.
I'm sure you do. And watermelon. :lol:

I'm sure you do. And watermelon. :lol:
I love watermelon like white women love Black men. :laugh:

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Forum List

Back