Obama sang at the Charleston church funerals; Should I even ask if he's going to San B funerals?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I remember Obama showing up to the Charleston church funerals. Selling gun control and stoking the fires of racial division.

I remember he gave the sermon and broke out into that spontaneous (well rehearsed) song Amazing Grace. Felt like 1960s again.

Should I even bother asking? Has the Jihadist in Chief attended a San Bernadino terror attack funeral yet? Has he sang Amazing Grace for them yet? Or....fuck....has he even SHOWN UP in that town yet?????

If Obama went to all the funerals for our mass killings, he would have no time to act as President

Thanks to our second amendment remedies

If Obama went to all the funerals for our mass killings, he would have no time to act as President

Is THAT what he's been doing the last 7 years?

attending funerals?
I think he took a little bit of time off to end the Bush Recession and have Bin Laden killed.

I remember after 9-11, all the Presidents alive at that time were at the church in DC and they sang the Battle Hymn of the Republic. I thought at the time that whomever was associated with Bin Laden had better watch out, because they were were going to see real hell.

But then your guy, Bush, let Bin Laden and most of his people go for seven years. It took President Obama and his vow to end that monsters life to finally exact justice. Now we have a problem with far too many deaths from guns in this nation. And, once again, people like you are supporting doing absolutely nothing about it.

Bucs, you don't give a damn about Americans dying in this nation, you only care about dinging the Black President in the White House. Your bigoted opinions are worthless.

He may show up... Reluctantly...if he thinks it's to his benefit politically... Otherwise....

Nope.

I remember Obama showing up to the Charleston church funerals. Selling gun control and stoking the fires of racial division.

I remember he gave the sermon and broke out into that spontaneous (well rehearsed) song Amazing Grace. Felt like 1960s again.

Should I even bother asking? Has the Jihadist in Chief attended a San Bernadino terror attack funeral yet? Has he sang Amazing Grace for them yet? Or....fuck....has he even SHOWN UP in that town yet?????

They are his kin folk that slaughtered those people. If they had been white, he would have been there already and getting in the back nine at Palm Springs

-Geaux

He may show up... Reluctantly...if he thinks it's to his benefit politically... Otherwise....

Nope.
Benefit him politically? How so? What elected office is he running for?

Unfortunately, he is still the President and still needs the electorate support to finish his proposals to destroy America. Most of those murdered by the Jihadists in CA were white folks and the victims in So Carolina were black folks. Do you see how that works?

I remember after 9-11, all the Presidents alive at that time were at the church in DC and they sang the Battle Hymn of the Republic. I thought at the time that whomever was associated with Bin Laden had better watch out, because they were were going to see real hell.

But then your guy, Bush, let Bin Laden and most of his people go for seven years. It took President Obama and his vow to end that monsters life to finally exact justice. Now we have a problem with far too many deaths from guns in this nation. And, once again, people like you are supporting doing absolutely nothing about it.

Bucs, you don't give a damn about Americans dying in this nation, you only care about dinging the Black President in the White House. Your bigoted opinions are worthless.

The guns that were used in San Bernadino were purchased legally. When you get the support you need to repeal the 2nd Amendment get back to me.

Nope.

Unfortunately, he is still the President and still needs the electorate support to finish his proposals to destroy America. Most of those murdered by the Jihadists in CA were white folks and the victims in So Carolina were black folks. Do you see how that works?
Oh, I got it now. He is a racist hell bent on destroying America, but he needs the electorate to help him do that.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Aurora, Gabby Giffords, Ft Hood (twice), Washington Navy Yard, Sandy Hook, Charleston, San Bernadino....

Did I leave any out? There are so many cases of second amendment remedies that it is hard to keep track

Nope.

Oh, I got it now. He is a racist hell bent on destroying America, but he needs the electorate to help him do that.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I didn't think you were smart enough to figure it out but I guess I was wrong.

Nope.

I didn't think you were smart enough to figure it out but I guess I was wrong.
Oh, I doubt you are right about much of anything.

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Aurora, Gabby Giffords, Ft Hood (twice), Washington Navy Yard, Sandy Hook, Charleston, San Bernadino....

Did I leave any out? There are so many cases of second amendment remedies that it is hard to keep track

Yup, between attending funerals, playing golf, and trading prisoners, he's been a busy little boy.

(Gabby Giffords and the Washington Navy Yard were mass shootings?)

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Yup, between attending funerals, playing golf, and trading prisoners, he's been a busy little boy.

Along with Gabby...18 people were shot and six killed

Another fine example of our second amendment keeping us safe

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Along with Gabby...18 people were shot and six killed

Another fine example of our second amendment keeping us safe

From what I've read, he should never have been allowed to purchase a firearm.

The problem, though, he was never declared mentally unfit by a court, which h would have denied him on a background check.

The question is, why do you want to screw over half the country, because .0001% or so fall thru the cracks?

Forum List

Back