Obama sang at the Charleston church funerals; Should I even ask if he's going to San B funerals?

If Obama went to all the funerals for our mass killings, he would have no time to act as President

Thanks to our second amendment remedies

Sure made it to Charleston. Even preached and sang. That was 9 shot. This was 28.

Difference????

Funny.....

SC does not ban assault rifles. Charleston shooter used a pistol.
CA does ban assault rifles. San B shooters used assault rifles.

Funny how that works.

I remember Obama showing up to the Charleston church funerals. Selling gun control and stoking the fires of racial division.

I remember he gave the sermon and broke out into that spontaneous (well rehearsed) song Amazing Grace. Felt like 1960s again.

Should I even bother asking? Has the Jihadist in Chief attended a San Bernadino terror attack funeral yet? Has he sang Amazing Grace for them yet? Or....fuck....has he even SHOWN UP in that town yet?????
Unless the victims were all black or gay, he ain't going.

If Obama went to all the funerals for our mass killings, he would have no time to act as President

Is THAT what he's been doing the last 7 years?

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Aurora, Gabby Giffords, Ft Hood (twice), Washington Navy Yard, Sandy Hook, Charleston, San Bernadino....

Did I leave any out? There are so many cases of second amendment remedies that it is hard to keep track

Yup, between attending funerals, playing golf, and trading prisoners, he's been a busy little boy.

(Gabby Giffords and the Washington Navy Yard were mass shootings?)

Along with Gabby...18 people were shot and six killed

Another fine example of our second amendment keeping us safe

From what I've read, he should never have been allowed to purchase a firearm.

The problem, though, he was never declared mentally unfit by a court, which h would have denied him on a background check.

The question is, why do you want to screw over half the country, because .0001% or so fall thru the cracks?
Why do you support a major crackdown on Islam, when far less than .0001% engage in terrorism?

I remember Obama showing up to the Charleston church funerals. Selling gun control and stoking the fires of racial division.

I remember he gave the sermon and broke out into that spontaneous (well rehearsed) song Amazing Grace. Felt like 1960s again.

Should I even bother asking? Has the Jihadist in Chief attended a San Bernadino terror attack funeral yet? Has he sang Amazing Grace for them yet? Or....fuck....has he even SHOWN UP in that town yet?????
Now that it's been revealed the Obama regime could have prevented the terrorist attack but called off the investigation because it would offend Muslims, he better stay away for his own safety.

Whistleblower: Feds Shut Down Terror Investigation That Could Have Prevented San Bernardino Attack

Sure made it to Charleston. Even preached and sang. That was 9 shot. This was 28.

Difference????

Something about slaughtering people as they knelt down in prayer caused outrage for the President. As it should for all Americans except for those who celebrate our gun culture

Funny.....

Funny how that works.

Funny how the NRA ensures there are enough loopholes in our gun laws so that assassins can always get their guns...then they celebrate that the loopholes work

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

Aurora, Gabby Giffords, Ft Hood (twice), Washington Navy Yard, Sandy Hook, Charleston, San Bernadino....

Did I leave any out? There are so many cases of second amendment remedies that it is hard to keep track

Yup, between attending funerals, playing golf, and trading prisoners, he's been a busy little boy.

The problem, though, he was never declared mentally unfit by a court, which h would have denied him on a background check.

The question is, why do you want to screw over half the country, because .0001% or so fall thru the cracks?
Why do you support a major crackdown on Islam, when far less than .0001% engage in terrorism?

Well....far fewer than 0.00001% of cops engage in shooting a black person. But you turds want a major crackdown on cops. So.....we're just using your playbook. Time for a major crackdown on Islam.

Oh....right....that's different......

Funny.....

Funny how that works.

Funny how the NRA ensures there are enough loopholes in our gun laws so that assassins can always get their guns...then they celebrate that the loopholes work

Well....an open border is one loophole. NRA doesn't support that one.

attending funerals?

Lets see.......

th

Difference????

Something about slaughtering people as they knelt down in prayer caused outrage for the President. As it should for all Americans except for those who celebrate our gun culture

But slaughtering them as they celebrate Christmas....not so outrageous huh???

Dont lie. He saw a huge opportunity to stoke racial division in Charleston and that's why he went and put on the dog and pony show. San Bernadino on the other hand....shows his failures.

That's 100% fact. You know it too.

Funny.....

Funny how that works.

NRA does support selling guns to Mexico

Funny.....

Funny how that works.

NRA does support selling guns to Mexico

But that border. Ever wonder why a state like Calif or NY can ban an assault rifle or 30 round mag....but they still show up? Because people bring them over the border. Same thing happens on the Mexico border. And same reason state gun bans don't work.

So....you liberals are just gonna have to go for a national ban and then close the border. It's why Australia and Japan has some success....because they're basically a fucking island. We arent.

You idiots won't tolerate a closed border. Racist I guess.

But please....campaign on that national gun ban.

Lets see.......

Well....far fewer than 0.00001% of cops engage in shooting a black person. But you turds want a major crackdown on cops. So.....we're just using your playbook. Time for a major crackdown on Islam.

Lol nobody wants a major crackdown on cops little Bucs. Holding someone accountable for their job is not "major crackdown." :laugh:

Are you going?

Are you going?

No. It's in CA. I'm in SC. I wouldn't anyway. I only go to funerals of family and close friends.

Just wondering why the US President hasn't shown up at the site of a terror attack carried out by ISIS on our soil.

Lol nobody wants a major crackdown on cops little Bucs. Holding someone accountable for their job is not "major crackdown." :laugh:

Wow. Haven't watched the news for the past year huh?

Forum List

Back