Obama says he's having a 'great time' on vacation

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
$original.jpg

$a881c273155342183ad1dbfe0327e9ee.jpghttp://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20130816/US--Obama/

WEST TISBURY, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama says he's having a "great time as always" on vacation on Martha's Vineyard.

Obama took his wife, Michelle, and daughters Malia and Sasha on a late morning bike ride Friday through the Manuel F. Correllus State Forest in West Tisbury.

The president made the comment during a brief portion of the ride that the White House allowed the news media to see.

In the evening, the family went to Oak Bluffs for dinner at senior adviser Valerie Jarrett's rental home overlooking Nantucket Sound.

Oak Bluffs has fireworks Friday night.

The White House says Obama was briefed earlier in the day on the violence in Egypt by national security adviser Susan Rice, who is traveling with the president

Glad Obama has his priorities straight ......:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

and we the people are having a great time and some peace( from your HATE you dish on us weekly with what you call speeches) with you gone on your vacation...PLEASE stay on it permanently

Oh my God!!! He said he's having a great time on vacation? Somebody alert Rush Limbaugh. We won't allow this to turn into a "phony scandal". :cuckoo:

Don't you feel more secure knowing that Susan Rice is advising the presidunce? With all that talent, Rice, Kerry, Jarrett, the nation is in superb hands. The dunce can take a vacation. A long vacation.

Oh my God!!! He said he's having a great time on vacation? Somebody alert Rush Limbaugh. We won't allow this to turn into a "phony scandal". :cuckoo:

Someone needs to alert Obama he is a clueless buffoon, running this Country into the ground !

Don't you feel more secure knowing that Susan Rice is advising the presidunce? With all that talent, Rice, Kerry, Jarrett, the nation is in superb hands. The dunce can take a vacation. A long vacation.

Jarrett and her fellow comrades in arms have been running things all along..How do you think Obama has time to run all over the country every week to give his hateful speechs?

He's a puppet and about as dumb as one

Give me $100,000,000.00 of tax payer money to burn, a customized 747 to fly where ever the hell I want for free, and access to about anywhere on the planet to have security make it all safe for me, and I'LL HAVE A FUCKING GOOD TIME TOO.

This jackass hussein is a filthy, nasty, little radical RAT FUCK. He belongs in PRISON.

.hey, probably most of the people there VOTED for him you put with him...as if they care about you and and you making a living.....I will play some sad music for ya....:eusa_boohoo:

SNIP:
By David Martosko

PUBLISHED: 11:50 EST, 15 August 2013 | UPDATED: 12:20 EST, 15 August 2013

August is usually the time of year when businesses on Martha's Vineyard make enough money to see them through the cold, tourist-free winter. But with the president and his family on the Massachusetts island, road closures are detouring visitors – and their dollars – away from towns near the Obamas' vacation home.

Writing about the town of West Tisbury, the Vineyard Gazette reported that 'the traffic change will keep people away from the village center at the very height of summer.'

'August is our make it or break it month,' Vineyard Artisans Festivals manager Andrea Rogers told the local newspaper, 'So this is the worst possible time of the year to block access. It impacts a lot of people.'

'We’re really in a bad position at a critical time of year ... we’re trying to survive the winter.'

Obama's chosen week away from the White House overlaps with some of the Martha's Vineyard events that attract the most summer tourists, including fireworks nights and an annual agricultural fair.

Many island businesses rely on those summer-ending celebrations to make ends meet.

Gas station co-owner Patrick Jenkinson told The Martha's Vineyard Times that his business has come to 'really rely on this third week in August, especially Fair week.'

'We do as much business in that one week as we do in three weeks in February. But we're way down from what we usually get in sales, more than 15 to 20 percent.'

all of it here
Read more: Recovery summer? Obama vacation roadblocks are choking off business in Martha's Vineyard towns at the height of tourist season | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Stop the presses!!

yeah we understand, we like to NEVER to hear the end of the rage over Bush's taking time off..and he even went to his own HOME mostly..Not rented homes in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard from those one percenters Obama is suppose TO NOT KNOW....dupes

but with Obama, you all could give a shit less

that's that two faced hypocrites we are used to seeing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back