Obama says the military are fighting on his behalf

Obama's just testing the water for his inevitable third term brought on by martial Law and a manufactured crises which only a narcissist like Obama can save America, and Americans from. I take that admission (the troops fighting on my behalf) as an admission that Obama clearly owns any and all conflicts the Military is actively engaged in. Mr. Obama... Please stop your illegal Wars.

You are all wrong.

The US Military fights on behalf of the U.N. They ARE a "Global Force for Good" you know.

Proof? Obama is Chair of U.N. Security Council. Research his comments on that, if you dare.

Stupid Americans think the US Military works for them! Haha!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it really this slow of a news day that we have to discuss something the President said A YEAR AGO?

Why does when he said it make any difference at all? The fact that he did say it is what people should find unnerving.

Is it really this slow of a news day that we have to discuss something the President said A YEAR AGO?
In analysis of Obama's true agenda, it is wise to remember what he said...be it a year ago, four years ago or back when he wrote his "memoirs".

Obama is definitely and egomaniac. I think maybe he uses a uses a lot of angel dust.

In analysis of Obama's true agenda, it is wise to remember what he said...be it a year ago, four years ago or back when he wrote his "memoirs".

Obama is definitely and egomaniac. I think maybe he uses a uses a lot of angel dust.

LOL...no it wasn't. It was HateBear googling "troops" and "Obama" looking for ANYTHING she can negative about the President. Way to provide troll cover though. :clap2:

LOL...no it wasn't. It was HateBear googling "troops" and "Obama" looking for ANYTHING she can negative about the President. Way to provide troll cover though. :clap2:

Nonsense. Being "old news" does not rebut the claim. That's almost as poor an excuse for dismissing a claim as it is when you deny the truth based upon the source.

The point...that Obama is an egomaniac...is demonstrated in the linked article. The fact that it happened a year ago is irrelevant.

If the army were there to uphold the constitution, it would have refused to go into Iraq.

Troops, like every nation and culture, follow orders as they have been raised to do. That is why society does not educate people to be all they can; it teaches them to be what the society can best use.

Troops fight on behalf of the American people. This may come as a shocker to the Birther crowd, but Obama is an American citizen. Nothing he said was untrue.

Troops fight on behalf of the American people. This may come as a shocker to the Birther crowd, but Obama is an American citizen. Nothing he said was untrue.
American Military works for U.N., NOT U.S.!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5zNwOeyuG84#"]Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube[/ame]!

Congress approved international law commitments, so they have the strength of the constitution.

President Obama: Troops 'fighting on my behalf' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

I thought they are there to uphold the constitution.. He is just an EGO maniac. UGH

What? Troops can't multitask?

Yeah..they are fighting on his behalf, your behalf and to defend the US constitution.

Here's the other thing.

They are fighting on behalf of every other American in this country.

Go troops!

:clap2:

the oath of office is to support & defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign & domestic. We obey the lawful orders of the President of the United States as Commander-in-Chief, but we fight on behalf of the American People & the Constitution.

That's the problem. O-boom-a thinks the Military is his political tool. Troops are bogged down in God-forsaken Afghanistan and they can't even call in an artillery strike for fear of being brought up on charges of murder if a civilian is killed but he orders drones to kill Americans without due process.

Forum List

Back