Obama: Second Greatest Failure in 90 Years!

Considering GOP obstruction of all the usual solutions in this GOP mess (infrastructure bank/jobs bill, raising min wage, tax cuts for the middle class, training for 3-7 MILLION tech jobs going begging) and their phony debt ceiling crises (costs 1%+ each time) and incessant fear mongering, he's doing great, dupes. And no corrupt GOP bubble/bust/recession.

Considering the cluster fuck deregulation, cut and burn left him to work with! I think he did pretty fucking well.

Considering that this isn't an argument, why don't you go to your room.

Why don't you? It was your party that didnt allow Obama to do a damn thing to invest in our country as he wanted to or raise taxes on the top 5% that are taking 90% of all wealth.

Republicans stood in the way of nearly everything this man tried to do to fix the mess.

Considering the cluster fuck deregulation, cut and burn left him to work with! I think he did pretty fucking well.

Why don't you? It was your party that didnt allow Obama to do a damn thing to invest in our country as he wanted to or raise taxes on the top 5% that are taking 90% of all wealth.

Republicans stood in the way of nearly everything this man tried to do to fix the mess.

maxresdefault.jpg

Whats funny is you republicans think your shit don't stink but the policies of Hurting and Hover caused the Great depression. FDR wasn't even in power! Yet he had to clean up your cluster fuck!

George w Bush housing program and deregulations caused the great recession! But, hey lets blame the black guy for doing it!!!! While taking a double standard when he ask congress for some more investment money.

To hell with you republicans.

You're joke NASA Fraud...:slap:

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden

The motherfucker can't work shit out because he's a neutered fuck...
Quit giving that sorry sack of shit fellatio, The motherfucker was in over his head from the very start. Dumbass
Lol

In other words, this is how you feel:

Get That Worthless ****** Out Of The White House

Too few letters dearie. The word is Get that Worthless Progressive out of the White House. Only morons like you try and make it a racist thing. Here's the deal, dumbass. Obama COULD NOT have been POTUS without the majority of the white population voting for him. I voted for him the first time because I believed he would be different. He wasn't. He doubled down on fraud and corruption. Thus he is a shitty POTUS not because of his color, but because he was simply a terrible POTUS, his ACTIONS are what make him that. Not his color no matter how hard you try and use that bullshit tactic.

Why are you always so crude and hostile? Why do you always try to bait, bully, harass, intimidate and inflame certain posts and posters that you disagree with? As a mod, don't you have some obligation to be at least reasonably civil to USMB customers?

cereal_killer
DanK

Because you are a lying fool. That's why. And like all progressives, when you get caught in your lies, you run crying to mama. And when i am participating in these discussions I am just like you. A member. I only put on the Mod hat when it is needed, thus I am not required to do anything.

What really blows my socket is the fact that after Obama got that one bill in 2009 he didn't get another fucking thing when it comes to real investment in this nation! Hell, the republicans did the opposite and slashed infrastructure investment to the lowest per capita of the past 70 effin years these past 5 years, but oh'crapppp,,,,at least we gave him a year or so of increased funding you bastards whine about.

Reagan and no sensible republican would be this fucking stupid if they had power in the white house.

What really blows my socket is the fact that after Obama got that one bill in 2009 he didn't get another fucking thing when it comes to real investment in this nation! Hell, the republicans did the opposite and slashed infrastructure investment to the lowest per capita of the past 70 effin years these past 5 years, but oh'crapppp,,,,at least we gave him a year or so of increased funding you bastards whine about.

Reagan and no sensible republican would be this fucking stupid if they had power in the white house.

That's because we witnessed the wholesale theft of that money. Why on Earth would you send good money after bad Matthew? Fully 50% of that cash got funneled to "friends of obama" projects that lined the pockets of his donors and friends, but never made it to the projects that were earmarked for that money.

It's called "corruption" and the repubs rightly put an end to that crap.

New announcement from the Obama White House, compounding his record of abject and dismal failure.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. Now This:
"White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

Budget office sees 1.9% growth in 2016, 2.5% in 2017
The White House now forecasts that gross domestic product will rise 1.9% this year and 2.5% in 2017, down from estimates of 2.6% for both years in its February forecast. It reduced long-run growth forecasts, for years after 2018, to 2.2% from 2.3%.
White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

The only question that remains is which of the following is to blame:
a. Police anti-black bias
b. Guns
c. Fox News
d. Christianity
e. Rush Limbaugh

Oh...and, that title?
The single greatest failure is that of Obama voters.

obamaawkward-i8430.jpg

You do know debt is always a bad thing??

New announcement from the Obama White House, compounding his record of abject and dismal failure.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. Now This:
"White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

Budget office sees 1.9% growth in 2016, 2.5% in 2017
The White House now forecasts that gross domestic product will rise 1.9% this year and 2.5% in 2017, down from estimates of 2.6% for both years in its February forecast. It reduced long-run growth forecasts, for years after 2018, to 2.2% from 2.3%.
White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

The only question that remains is which of the following is to blame:
a. Police anti-black bias
b. Guns
c. Fox News
d. Christianity
e. Rush Limbaugh

Oh...and, that title?
The single greatest failure is that of Obama voters.

obamaawkward-i8430.jpg

Hillary would finish us off ..Vote Trump!!:cool:

Considering GOP obstruction of all the usual solutions in this GOP mess (infrastructure bank/jobs bill, raising min wage, tax cuts for the middle class, training for 3-7 MILLION tech jobs going begging) and their phony debt ceiling crises (costs 1%+ each time) and incessant fear mongering, he's doing great, dupes. And no corrupt GOP bubble/bust/recession.
GOP is doing a great job fool
Look how good the economy is doing. And you remind us of it every day.

Quit giving that sorry sack of shit fellatio, The motherfucker was in over his head from the very start. Dumbass
Lol

Too few letters dearie. The word is Get that Worthless Progressive out of the White House. Only morons like you try and make it a racist thing. Here's the deal, dumbass. Obama COULD NOT have been POTUS without the majority of the white population voting for him. I voted for him the first time because I believed he would be different. He wasn't. He doubled down on fraud and corruption. Thus he is a shitty POTUS not because of his color, but because he was simply a terrible POTUS, his ACTIONS are what make him that. Not his color no matter how hard you try and use that bullshit tactic.

Why are you always so crude and hostile? Why do you always try to bait, bully, harass, intimidate and inflame certain posts and posters that you disagree with? As a mod, don't you have some obligation to be at least reasonably civil to USMB customers?

cereal_killer
DanK

Because you are a lying fool. That's why. And like all progressives, when you get caught in your lies, you run crying to mama. And when i am participating in these discussions I am just like you. A member. I only put on the Mod hat when it is needed, thus I am not required to do anything.

I'm no more of a "lying fool" than you are! BTW, I welcome you to provide "credible" proof of anytime I have intentionally and/or knowingly lied.

cereal_killer
DanK

Lol

cereal_killer
DanK

I'm no more of a "lying fool" than you are! BTW, I welcome you to provide "credible" proof of anytime I have intentionally and/or knowingly lied.

cereal_killer
DanK
You're a politically correct pussy.... Washington redskin

You're joke NASA Fraud...:slap:

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden

Oh God,
Papa Obama has turned NASA into a joke

From an old post I did

lost-in-space-tv-show-i2010.jpg

Good news Comrades,

Hollywood and the MSM is falling right in line with this new progressive program.

To help the proletariat to be more accepting of our "Brave New Frontier", TV is planning on making some new shows based on old concepts with the Muslim presepective.

For example:A modern adventure of a Muslim family on a spaceship named Freedom Flotilla 2.

The Characters:

The family includes Professor Hakim Robinson, his wife, Maureenshib, their children, Djohdee,Bayan, and Wa'il. They will be accompanied by their pilot, US Space Corp Major Dhakir West who is married to the two daughters of Professor Hakim Robinson.

The characters also include Dr. Zachary Smithsky, the Jew who slips aboard the spaceship in an attempt to sabotage it.

We are also provided with the fabulous creation of a robot by the name of Sorena. A robot designed to protect the family and ship. The robot is quite entertaining as he runs around flapping his arms and sayings such things as, "Allah Akbar";"Jihad" and "Hope and Change".

Obama has been a disaster for the United States of America.

Crooked Hillary will be even worse.

These Moon Bats made a big mistake voting for an unqualified affirmative action hateful Left Wing shithead when they voted for Obama. The sad thing is that will make just as big mistake voting for the dishonest, incompetent corrupt bitch Crooked Hillary.

After Obama leaves office he will be rated by a few hundred of America's best historians. Of the 44 presidents to be rated where will Obama come out. The problem with the historians is they usually know most of the ins and outs of Obama's presidency, the errors the hardships, the cooperation of the Congress and so on. In the last survey Bush was rated fifth worst president. Bush will now be rated again will he go up or down or stay fifth worst?
If nothing much changes between now and the rating, I'll predict Obama will be twenty two or better.
I have spoken-it is so.

After Obama leaves office he will be rated by a few hundred of America's best historians. Of the 44 presidents to be rated where will Obama come out. The problem with the historians is they usually know most of the ins and outs of Obama's presidency, the errors the hardships, the cooperation of the Congress and so on. In the last survey Bush was rated fifth worst president. Bush will now be rated again will he go up or down or stay fifth worst?
If nothing much changes between now and the rating, I'll predict Obama will be twenty two or better.
I have spoken-it is so.

Obama is currently ranked 17.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back