Obama: Second Greatest Failure in 90 Years!

[

Reagan/Booosh phones you mean, which cost taxpayers NOTHING. Brainwashed functional moron...82 months of growth after a corrupt GOP WORLD DEPRESSION despite total mindless obstruction of all the usual solutions. Change the gd channel sometimes ferchrissake, Rush.

Sorry Moon Bat but you get to post your crap and run away.

I was against the cell phone program when Reagan started it. We should never have any program where we take money away from the people that earn it and give it away to those that didn't earn it.

However, to put things in the right perspective Reagan thought it would be nice to provide a few thousand phones for elderly people in rural areas for emergency purposes. It was that idiot Obama that turned it into a massive program to buy votes from the welfare queens. If you have a cell phone you are paying the tax to provide free phones to the welfare shitheads. That is despicable.

By the way Moon Bat, the economy was doing fine until that filthy ass 2008 elected Democrat Congress took over. You know the one that had Barney Queerboy, Obama, Peloski and that shithead Reid. Then the economy went to hell and Obama has done a piss poor job of any recovery and a really great job of increasing poverty, increasing debt, increasing welfare and decreasing family income while never achieving even a modest 3% growth rate like every other President did.

And it costs taxpayers NOTHING. You know nothing about it, so stfu. lol. Oh right, it's the GOP way, all they've got, total bs for the chumps.

Bullshit Moon Bat. You are lying or else you are just plain confused.

The program is paid for by increased Federal telephone taxes that have risen 83% in the last few years.

What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program

Lifeline is funded by a “universal service fee” — essentially, a tax — placed on your phone bill. And since 2008, Lifeline spending has almost doubled, growing from $819 million to $1.6 billion. To finance this and other spending on universal services, the tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years.

The tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years. So where does your hard-earned money go? So where does your hard-earned money go? Unfortunately, Lifeline, known in some circles as the “Obamaphone” program, is plagued by waste, fraud, and abuse. And ground zero for the program’s current woes is the state of Oklahoma. Why? The typical Lifeline subsidy is $9.25 per month. But those who live on lands designated as “tribal” receive $34.25 per month, whether or not they are Native Americans.

Read more at: What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program

what's this from factcheck then?

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

FULL QUESTION

Is this e-mail true?

I had a former employee call me earlier today inquiring about a job, and at the end of the conversation he gave me his phone number. I asked the former employee if this was a new cell phone number and he told me yes this was his "Obama phone."

offer a cell phone, about one hour’s worth of calling time per month, and other wireless services like voice mail to eligible low-income households. Applicants have to apply and prove that they are either receiving certain types of government benefits, such as Medicaid, or have household incomes at or below 135 percent of the poverty line. Using 2009 poverty guidelines, that’s $14,620 for an individual and a little under $30,000 for a family of four, with slightly higher amounts for Alaska and Hawaii.

SafeLink is run by a subsidiary of América Móvil, the world’s fourth largest wireless company in terms of subscribers, but it is not paid for directly by the company. Nor is it paid for with "tax payer money," as the e-mail claims. Rather, it is funded through the Universal Service Fund, which is administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company, an independent, not-for-profit corporation set up by the Federal Communications Commission. The USF is sustained by contributions from telecommunications companiessuch as "long distance companies, local telephone companies, wireless telephone companies, paging companies, and payphone providers." The companies often charge customers to fund their contributions in the form of a universal service fee you might see on your monthly phone bill. The fund is then parceled out to companies, such as América Móvil, that create programs, such as SafeLink, to provide telecommunications service to rural areas and low-income households.

The Obama Phone?

What really blows my socket is the fact that after Obama got that one bill in 2009 he didn't get another fucking thing when it comes to real investment in this nation! Hell, the republicans did the opposite and slashed infrastructure investment to the lowest per capita of the past 70 effin years these past 5 years, but oh'crapppp,,,,at least we gave him a year or so of increased funding you bastards whine about.

Reagan and no sensible republican would be this fucking stupid if they had power in the white house.
You do know debt is always a bad thing??
Was going into debt to pay for our Revolutionary War a bad thing?

What really blows my socket is the fact that after Obama got that one bill in 2009 he didn't get another fucking thing when it comes to real investment in this nation! Hell, the republicans did the opposite and slashed infrastructure investment to the lowest per capita of the past 70 effin years these past 5 years, but oh'crapppp,,,,at least we gave him a year or so of increased funding you bastards whine about.

Reagan and no sensible republican would be this fucking stupid if they had power in the white house.
You do know debt is always a bad thing??
Was going into debt to pay for our Revolutionary War a bad thing?
Always better to not have debt...

New announcement from the Obama White House, compounding his record of abject and dismal failure.

1. Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth." Obama economy is 'amazing,' says hedge fund billionaire

2. Now This:
"White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

Budget office sees 1.9% growth in 2016, 2.5% in 2017
The White House now forecasts that gross domestic product will rise 1.9% this year and 2.5% in 2017, down from estimates of 2.6% for both years in its February forecast. It reduced long-run growth forecasts, for years after 2018, to 2.2% from 2.3%.
White House Cuts Economic Growth Forecasts

The only question that remains is which of the following is to blame:
a. Police anti-black bias
b. Guns
c. Fox News
d. Christianity
e. Rush Limbaugh

Oh...and, that title?
The single greatest failure is that of Obama voters.
Desperation is showing in your post.

Translation" "I hate you, I hate the truth...and I can't find a single error in your post."

Excellent.

Damn. Have you forgotten the numerous threads in which I informed you of FDR's many heinous actions?

Do you come here new every day.
Everyday with an open mind, recognizing opinions from fact.
You mean an empty mind.
Every time you name call I recognize you have nothing to add.

Name calling upsets you, .....you stuck up, mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, nerf-herding, hopeless, clinking, clanking, clattering collection of caliginous junk, you bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sack of sewage. .... ignoble, ignorant, illiterate, incestuous, illegitimate progeny of parents who belong to the phyla insecta..... beetleheaded, stiff-necked, bureaucratic unwashed dog?

Well......does it?????

Forum List

Back