Obama Seeks More Muslim Refugees As He Recognizes Major Islamic Holiday

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Obama Just Celebrated A Major Muslim Holiday In A Way That Has Many Furious

Obama is a Muslim.

His refugee and immigration "policies" have a single purpose; the "fundamental transformation" of the nation's demographics, electorate, culture, and political system.

Obama hates the West, hates the USA as founded, hates free markets, hates Christianity, and hates white people. He is using massive 3rd world immigration as a WMD to destroy all that he hates.

His hatred is eventually going to lead to bloodshed and the dissolution of the nation into two or more smaller countries.

If he thinks he can subjugate whites and conservatives to his vision Utopia he is seriously mistaken.

What a deplorable thing to say
upload_2016-9-12_23-35-4.png

whats the matter? dont you like to be called deplorable?
Yes I do. It's a unique distinction. Makes me feel like a hero. :woohoo::uhoh3:
You are part of the Adorable Deplorables. It's not unique. Most of the country is an Adorable Deplorable.

Is that too cutsie? Should we be Hells Deplorables, or Satan's Deplorables, or 13-Deplorables?

whats the matter? dont you like to be called deplorable?
Yes I do. It's a unique distinction. Makes me feel like a hero. :woohoo::uhoh3:
You are part of the Adorable Deplorables. It's not unique. Most of the country is an Adorable Deplorable.

Is that too cutsie? Should we be Hells Deplorables, or Satan's Deplorables, or 13-Deplorables?
Uh, that's a hard one. Can I call a friend?

Well he certainly doesn't have America's best interest at heart.

Fifty three percent of Americans don't want these refugee's in America and thirty one percent of the States don't want them.

So douchebag in the WH sure doesn't care what Americans want. Kinda shows just how much he doesn't care.

Cicero was referring to the likes of obama when he said this:

“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

Forum List

Back