🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shows more emotion when bitching about Trump

• Banned
Than he does when Muslims kill Americans.
Another slow day for you, huh?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Obama:
Arguably one of the most busy people in the world. Yet he takes time to stop what he's doing to whine for 3 minutes straight about Trump & Republicans and you comment on my use of time?

Get a life loser

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Obama:
Arguably one of the most busy people in the world. Yet he takes time to stop what he's doing to whine for 3 minutes straight about Trump & Republicans and you comment on my use of time?

Get a life loser
What do you mean, "one of the most busy people in the world"? I thought all the guy ever did was take his family on billion dollar vacations --- at the taxpayer's expense of course --- and play golf all day, that is, when he isn't facing Mecca and praying.

• Banned

Obama:

Get a life loser
What do you mean, "one of the most busy people in the world"? I thought all the guy ever did was take his family on billion dollar vacations --- at the taxpayer's expense of course --- and play golf all day, that is, when he isn't facing Mecca and praying.
Have you ever seen me post that kind of shit? No? Well try again loser.

Obama:

Get a life loser
Have you ever seen me post that kind of shit? No? Well try again loser.
You are right. I haven't, and I apologize.

Yea, every time one of Obama's son's go off the reservation and kill people, or more appropriately, when they are gunned down by cops, he get all pissy. Getting bitch slapped by that ugly ass wife of his must be a burden

-Geaux

"Obama shows more emotion when bitching about Trump"

And appropriately so.

The president correctly understands that the bigotry and hate promoted by Trump contributes to the violence that occurred in Orlando.

And appropriately so.

The president correctly understands that the bigotry and hate promoted by Trump contributes to the violence that occurred in Orlando.

And here is the PROOF that liberals don't understand the threat.

Yup. He's just another idiot who sees racists under every bush even though he probably wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked him in the ass.

And appropriately so.

And here is the PROOF that liberals don't understand the threat.

Yup. He's just another idiot who sees racists under every bush even though he probably wouldn't know a real racist if one kicked him in the ass.
His post is also proof of how liberals are a danger to our safety

Getting "angry" at the dead murderer is pointless.

Showing justified concern with regard to Trump's bigotry and hate reaffirms the fact that this is not who we are as a people, we are better than the likes of Trump.

Getting "angry" at the dead murderer is pointless.

Showing justified concern with regard to Trump's bigotry and hate reaffirms the fact that this is not who we are as a people, we are better than the likes of Trump.

Another idiot who wouldn't know a real racist if one bit him in the ass. God your an idiot.

Forum List

Back