Obama slams Trump’s appearance on RT, compares Putin to Saddam Hussein

Prison Planet.com » Obama slams Trump’s appearance on RT, compares Putin to Saddam Hussein

Obama is an anti-American plant who despises Putin, and Trump is a pro-American patriot who is respectful of Putin. Why should Americans suffer to indulge a petulant child and vain operetta queen who exhibits only disdain for America and her people?
34 journalists who wrote something Putin didn't like have been murdered. And that's only journalists you retard. And look at Trump. How many journalists has he banned. I bet he wished he could be more like Putin. He did say he would kill if someone made a gesture he didn't like.

President Odumbo on Iranian and Pahhhh keee stahn television, 2 PATHOLOGICAL LIARS apologizing over LIES to the enemy

The lies of the so called BENGHAZI VIDEO'S

Putin is up there with Saddam Hussein. Putin has oppressed so many minority groups in his own country and all his opponents somehow always killl themselves.

Why Trump keeps kissing Putin's ass is a mystery to me.

Odumbo BUSTED
ALL politicians lie. Including Trump.
You seem flustered.
At least Obama does not kiss Putin's ass!

Don't act like you know me BOY.. Posting on a forum is the definition of flustered to you? You're a special kind of moron.. EVERY video I listed shows Obola lying his muslim azz off.. you're just pissed because your party has been shown to be nothing more than corrupt Serial liars..

Putin is up there with Saddam Hussein. Putin has oppressed so many minority groups in his own country and all his opponents somehow always killl themselves.

Show us where The Donald kissed Putins azz , dummy.. We'll all wait for your link.. In the mean time, bowing Odumbo, the picture of azz kissin.
upload_2016-9-15_5-20-4.jpeg

obama-bowed.jpg

449ea5c12.jpg
\
images

Obama has a lot of room to talk about Trump. Here he is selling out his country to Russia, kissing their ass.

Prison Planet.com » Obama slams Trump’s appearance on RT, compares Putin to Saddam Hussein

Obama is an anti-American plant who despises Putin, and Trump is a pro-American patriot who is respectful of Putin. Why should Americans suffer to indulge a petulant child and vain operetta queen who exhibits only disdain for America and her people?
34 journalists who wrote something Putin didn't like have been murdered. And that's only journalists you retard. And look at Trump. How many journalists has he banned. I bet he wished he could be more like Putin. He did say he would kill if someone made a gesture he didn't like.
The Clintons kill list is long than Putin's.

Putin has oppressed minorities? He just doesn't baby them. Minorities don't deserve crap. Certainly not in Russia.

Forum List

Back