Obama slams Trump’s appearance on RT, compares Putin to Saddam Hussein

Putin is up there with Saddam Hussein. Putin has oppressed so many minority groups in his own country and all his opponents somehow always killl themselves.

Why Trump keeps kissing Putin's ass is a mystery to me.
Putin has oppressed minorities? He just doesn't baby them. Minorities don't deserve crap. Certainly not in Russia.

So suppressing gay rights advocates is just "not babying them"? When he's arresting his opponents he's just not babying them right?

What a way to downplay oppression of minorities and opponents of Putin.

If Putin is great why don't you conservatives go live there and leave America to those of us who want freedom.

Odumbo BUSTED
ALL politicians lie. Including Trump.
You seem flustered.
At least Obama does not kiss Putin's ass!
Don't act like you know me BOY.. Posting on a forum is the definition of flustered to you? You're a special kind of moron.. EVERY video I listed shows Obola lying his muslim azz off.. you're just pissed because your party has been shown to be nothing more than corrupt Serial liars..
You are flustered because you don't realize that ALL politicians LIE.
Were you born yesterday?
Even if Obama was Muslim, so what? Being a stupid Christian or Jew is not much better.
What's my "party"? You are confused too. LOL!

Putin is up there with Saddam Hussein. Putin has oppressed so many minority groups in his own country and all his opponents somehow always killl themselves.

Why Trump keeps kissing Putin's ass is a mystery to me.
Putin has oppressed minorities? He just doesn't baby them. Minorities don't deserve crap. Certainly not in Russia.

So suppressing gay rights advocates is just "not babying them"? When he's arresting his opponents he's just not babying them right?

What a way to downplay oppression of minorities and opponents of Putin.

If Putin is great why don't you conservatives go live there and leave America to those of us who want freedom.
The last thing you want is freedom. Putin does not believe that gays should propagandize or groom children into accepting homosexual advances. Good for him.

Forum List

Back