Obama stooge Barbara Boxer blames REPUBLICANS(!) for Benghazi

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
More proof of how desperate the liberals are over this. It's just been one lie after another. Remember when this attack happed last september and obozo initially blamed it on a cheap video??!! HAHA

Barbara Boxer: ?The Benghazi Scandal? ?Starts With Republicans? Who Cut Funding For Embassy Security | Mediaite

]May 14th, 2013

In a speech on the Senate floor on Tuesday, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said that Republicans in Congress should look into a mirror when asking why the attack on an American consulate in Benghazi was as deadly as it was. She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security personnel at that outpost. Boxer’s claim is contradicted by testimony delivered before a Congressional Oversight Committee hearing last week.

“It takes funding to protect a consulate,” Boxer said. “Who cut the funds from embassy security? The Republicans in the House. That’s who.”

“If it wasn’t for the Democrats, it would have been cut more,” She added. “So, I think the Benghazi scandal, in quotes, starts with the Republicans looking in the mirror.

She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security personnel at that outpost.

It was certainly a contributing factor.
But there's plenty of blame to be smeared all over the place.

Personally, I'd rather see folks working on solutions rather than spending so much time trying to pin down blame.

Guess she didn't get the memo that said funding wasn't an issue.

Of course she didn't. She doesn't want to admitt that Barrys State Department is at fault for Benghazi.

Last I heard Barry is a Dem.

Of course its the fault of the Republicans. Surprised she didn't blame Bush.

Personally, I'd rather see folks working on solutions rather than spending so much time trying to pin down blame.

HAHAHA. Every time you liberals are caught doing something wrong, you insist there should be no accountability.!! "Lets not play the blame game". HAHAHA

HAHAHA. Every time you liberals are caught doing something wrong, you insist there should be no accountability.!! "Lets not play the blame game". HAHAHA

Wow, called a "right wing wacko" and a "liberal" in the same day. I must be doing something right to piss off the extremists on both sides.

Thanks.

OMG fisrt Barbara Boxer is a complete moron. Talk about an empty suit.

During the confirmation hearings for the United States Secretary of State nominee Condoleezza Rice in January 2005, Boxer challenged her to admit to alleged mistakes and false statements made by the Bush Administration in leading the United States into the 2003 invasion of Iraq, and ultimately voted against confirmation, along with twelve other senators.[51][52] The dissent was the highest vote against a Secretary of State nominee since 1825 when Henry Clay was so named.[53]

Yep what a hypocritical piece of shit

She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security personnel at that outpost.

Witness testimony made it clear that resources were not an issue that night. Charlene Lamb made that clear in the ARB..

So why are Liberals continuing to make an issue out of the funding? Right, that's the only argument they have.

At least they are admiting that something wrong happened and someone should be blammed.

Unfortunately for Barbra Boxer Republicans haven't been in power since 2006.

More proof of how desperate the liberals are over this. It's just been one lie after another. Remember when this attack happed last september and obozo initially blamed it on a cheap video??!! HAHA

Barbara Boxer: ?The Benghazi Scandal? ?Starts With Republicans? Who Cut Funding For Embassy Security | Mediaite

]May 14th, 2013

In a speech on the Senate floor on Tuesday, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) said that Republicans in Congress should look into a mirror when asking why the attack on an American consulate in Benghazi was as deadly as it was. She said that House Republicans who voted to cut security funding for overseas embassies are directly responsible for the lack of security personnel at that outpost. Boxer’s claim is contradicted by testimony delivered before a Congressional Oversight Committee hearing last week.

“It takes funding to protect a consulate,” Boxer said. “Who cut the funds from embassy security? The Republicans in the House. That’s who.”

“If it wasn’t for the Democrats, it would have been cut more,” She added. “So, I think the Benghazi scandal, in quotes, starts with the Republicans looking in the mirror.

If the funding cuts had no effect....why pump money into security now? After all.....security WAS already adequate, right?

Witness testimony made it clear that resources were not an issue that night. Charlene Lamb made that clear in the ARB..

So why are Liberals continuing to make an issue out of the funding? Right, that's the only argument they have.

It was obviously a contributing factor. Prima facia.

How come the far right continues to deny the Rose Garden speech ever happened?

How come extremists on the far edges of right AND left become more committed to talking points than to obvious truth? Because they "don't care about politics"?

I don't think so

]May 14th, 2013

If the funding cuts had no effect....why pump money into security now? After all.....security WAS already adequate, right?

You know why, politics, republicans cant tell people to fuck off like they should, they cave and do this shit.

My question is why did we need more funding, why not take the marine garrison in Paris or Barbados and move it to BenGhazi?

Mathematics can have a proof. The word you are looking for is "evidence," and in this case it doesn't exist anyways.

At what point does one consider the source before lending credibility? Boxer is an absolute disgrace, one of the several major obstacles in breaking the gridlock in Congress. Then again she is from California.

]May 14th, 2013

I'd say she has a point. You all are risking some criticism yourselves honing in on this issue.

]May 14th, 2013

I'd say she has a point. You all are risking some criticism yourselves honing in on this issue.

But wait ...
You weren't supposed to see the logic
You were just supposed to keep all your focus on the dismissal of logic

didn't you realize that?

[

How does that justify obozo lying repeatedly about benghazi? Have you forgotten the oringal obozo explanation that some excon made an anti-muslim video and that caused the attack?

Forum List

Back