Obama supporters call Black Republican an Uncle Tom N*gger

Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party. They wouldn't want their slaves wandering off the plantation now would they? Even if only a small number of African Americans switched to the Republican Party,it would hurt the Democratic Party very badly. So now they're pulling out all the stops with their 'Uncle Tom' slurs. But it's just more of the same ole same ole. Less people are listening to their old B.S. nowadays. It is very abhorrent behavior but i can't say i'm surprised.

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.

That's because you poison the well. Slowly people are waking up to that.

Really? Colin Powell, Condi Rice and JC Watts all voted for Obama.
Cain won't get the percentage of the black vote that McCain received, he will get less.

2012: the year of never ending black and whitey jokes. well at least comedians will have plenty of new material,,,,Obama is so boring, it's killing comedians trying to write fresh material. Who doesn't miss the good old days Of Bill, Monica and Paula.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

In the video, Martin Baker is called "a n*gger, an Uncle Tom n*gger."

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, 11:19 PM

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

:lol:

aren't you canadian?

Dual citizen. Spent most of my youth in Florida during the summers and had the most wonderous time of life in the great and marvelous State of Tennessee.

Ah those wonderful liberal Obama supporters. Showing themselves for the ugly souls that they are finally and for all the world to see.

Congressional Candidate, Martin Baker, was subject to racial slurs by Obama supporters in St. Louis, Missouri tonight. (via Gateway Pundit)

Dana Loesch explains what happened to Tea Party members protesting in front of an Obama fundraiser in St. Louis tonight. The photo used as a thumbnail in this post is from Loesch's writeup here.

Obama Supporters Call Black Republican An "Uncle Tom N*gger" | RealClearPolitics

AND

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video)

Obama Supporters Scream at StL Tea Party Protesters “Go F**king Home” and “Record Me Mother F**ker” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Aren't liberals just so tolerant of other people and their opinions? I'm just glad they are so out of control so maybe finally those "hand across the aisle" republicans will realize truly how much the left hates them and there is no point EVER in being nice to a lunatic liberal.

They are some big assumptions from you...the articles never say that they are liberals, only that they're 'Obama supporters'.
Further, I thought that the Tea Party argued that they were neither Republican nor Democrat.

So...the true story is that we have a bunch of Obama Supporters abusing a bunch of Tea Party Protestors...nothing to do with Democrats, Republicans, Liberals or Conservatives.

Dual citizen. Spent most of my youth in Florida during the summers and had the most wonderous time of life in the great and marvelous State of Tennessee.

Careful tinydaancer! Seems like some folks here might consider calling the State's of Florida and Tennessee "wondrous" or "marvelous" to be racist somehow. On the other hand, maybe it just makes them seem gay friendly (?) which is a good thing so who knows.

:razz:

Why do "Conservative African Americans scare the hell out of the Democratic Party"?

Cain wouldn't get 7% of the black vote in a national election.

Really? GW Bush got 9% in 2000 and 11% in 2004.

CNN.com Election 2004

It's Salty Johnson... he's not all that bright.... obviously.

Bush wasn't a buck dancing, mammy singing coon.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters.
Obama easily crushes Cain with those voters, carrying blacks 86 percent to 6 percent. (Only 8 black voters in this sample said they'd vote for Cain.) John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008.

Poll: In North Carolina, Obama Beats Cain by 80 With Black Voters

Careful tinydaancer! Seems like some folks here might consider calling the State's of Florida and Tennessee "wondrous" or "marvelous" to be racist somehow. On the other hand, maybe it just makes them seem gay friendly (?) which is a good thing so who knows.

:razz:

CNN.com Election 2004

Obama easily crushes Cain with those voters, carrying blacks 86 percent to 6 percent. (Only 8 black voters in this sample said they'd vote for Cain.) John McCain only got 5 percent of the black vote here in 2008.

So much for "in a national election". :lol:

Still, Cain is very much an unknown at this point. In the unlikely event that he wins the nomination the numbers would surely change somewhat for the better.

AND

They are some big assumptions from you...the articles never say that they are liberals, only that they're 'Obama supporters'.
Further, I thought that the Tea Party argued that they were neither Republican nor Democrat.

So...the true story is that we have a bunch of Obama Supporters abusing a bunch of Tea Party Protestors...nothing to do with Democrats, Republicans, Liberals or Conservatives.

I never said anything about the political affiliation of any Tea Party member. I only referred to the "hands across the aisle" republican types that should give their heads a shake when it comes to the maniac left wing these days. Tea Partiers are already quite aware of the lunatic left and won't cave.

As far as the rest of your post diid you have a front end loader to pile up all that bullshit? If they are Obama supporters they are liberals. And liberals vote Democrat.

Don't hand me a grand pile of caca. Spare me please. It's not a wild and crazy assumption to beleive that an Obama supporter is a Democrat or a liberal or a left wing lunatic.

And I'm from the old days where I remember excellent Democrats. Real and true Democrats.

CNN.com Election 2004

Do you hate him so because he is so successful? Republican? Conservative? Black thru and thru? Highly educated? Multi talented?

What makes him a buck dancing, mammy singing coon to you? You sound so envious and bitter.

You dittoheads don't understand. Your heroes are bought off swine and out of touch A-holes, so the black ones ARE Uncle Toms. The nigg*r thing was from blacks- gets a pass.

"I only referred to the "hands across the aisle" republican types that should give their heads a shake when it comes to the maniac left wing these days."

"Hands across the aisle Pubs" LOL- what a dreamer!!

Do you hate him so because he is so successful? Republican? Conservative? Black thru and thru? Highly educated? Multi talented?

What makes him a buck dancing, mammy singing coon to you? You sound so envious and bitter.

What other Presidential candidate sings Amazing Grace at the end of a press conference?
What other Presidential candidate doesn't know China is a nuclear power?

Cain takes pride in not knowing, its like a badge of honor with him. Ask him a foreign policy question.

AND

I never said anything about the political affiliation of any Tea Party member. I only referred to the "hands across the aisle" republican types that should give their heads a shake when it comes to the maniac left wing these days. Tea Partiers are already quite aware of the lunatic left and won't cave.

As far as the rest of your post diid you have a front end loader to pile up all that bullshit? If they are Obama supporters they are liberals. And liberals vote Democrat.

Don't hand me a grand pile of caca. Spare me please. It's not a wild and crazy assumption to beleive that an Obama supporter is a Democrat or a liberal or a left wing lunatic.

And I'm from the old days where I remember excellent Democrats. Real and true Democrats.

You're completely right...I stand corrected.

Thank god only about 22% of the country strongly supports O'Bozo. Sometimes you have to wonder about the polls. Maybe most of them are in fear of being charged as racist's if they reveal the true numbers,,for example, let's say Gallup's real numbers are 33% Obama approval. and made it public. hmm, who would be the first ones to charge the polling group as racists?

620x434.jpg

#1 Barack Obama: Obama Tops Forbes List Of The World's Most Powerful People

Forum List

Back