obama takes major credit for Marine's release

I've never said this before, but Obama is really a piece of shit. How dare he take credit for this man's release! He has no shame.

I hope to God this young man and his mother write a book about everything they and THEIR team went through to get him out. Good job GVS of Fox!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
I have some tree work that needs to be done. If Barry wants to swing by and take care of that, I would definitely vote however he asked today. Otherwise, probably not so much.

I hope during the next press conference, Fox reporters ask pointed questions of just who was on the presidents team from Congress and then ask if Montel Williams, Governor Richards and the others were "on his team."

Hoping the those individuals were already asked by the Fox reporter, they will laugh and say, there was no presidential team.

Honestly, I think this has more to do with Mexico seeing the US Government Political shift and realizing that keeping this man in prison isnt going to help pass Amnesty.

Plus, I believe the guys' story. Anyone who has entered Mexico at these huge border checkpoints (as I have) knows that after a certain point there's no way to turn around on the U.S. side.

I heard it mentioned that the marine's guns were loaded. Is this true?

I've never said this before, but Obama is really a piece of shit. How dare he take credit for this man's release! He has no shame.

I hope to God this young man and his mother write a book about everything they and THEIR team went through to get him out. Good job GVS of Fox!

Obama passed up on an opportunity to show he cares about the troops when he allowed this Marine to languish in a Mexican prison for months on end.

Three things about him Obama hated:

1. Obama couldn't pronounce Marine Corps
  2. He got busted for carrying guns
  3. He was a member of the military and a war veteran
Obama turned his back on him and instead freed the deserter Berghdal. This is all we needed to know about Obama's involvement in this.
:hmpf:

Wow. Check out all the conservatives weeping over the Marine's release. Now how can they hate Obama? Most of these conservatives wish that thousands more were in Mexican prisons, just so they could hate Obama.

Wow. Check out all the conservatives weeping over the Marine's release. Now how can they hate Obama? Most of these conservatives wish that thousands more were in Mexican prisons, just so they could hate Obama.

You don't make an ounce of sense. Obama did not do a thing to release this Marine. He is taking the credit away from those that did. We all knew he has had trouble with the truth but this is a new low even for him.

Forum List

Back