Obama the BLATANT hypocrite.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A law is a law right?

Obama claims Ocare is the law of the land and above negotiations as a result.

Yet now the Sequester, which I presume is ALSO the law of the land, by his description is supposed to be negotiated?

Todays word is H Y P O C R I T E
And it is brought to you by the liberal platform.

He's not known as "My Way Or The Highway" Obama for nothin', gramps. "All rules are my rules sayeth the Queen" appropriately enough from the first "Alice in Wonderland", we're currently living in the second version with our very own Queen Barack. Was he really playing spades with Reggie in the Lincoln Bedroom the night Osama allegedly got popped or somethin' else? No Communion for Catholic Servicemen allowed, no burial monies from the government for servicemen killed in their governments service, the national mall and its memorials closed to the men that earned them, but wide open for any and all illegals.
His inner Muslim is just coming out. Obama couldn't get his way by just pulling the fingernails out of the electorates fingers during the sequester, so Obama's taking his cue from the brothers that perpetrated the Westgate Mall Massacre and escalating the level of pain he's inflicting on the citizenry by ripping the people's actual fingers off their hands with a pair of pliers, or their testicles off their scrotums or their eyeballs out of their sockets.

Liberals weathering the shutdown by sheltering in place. Out of organic food, out of Trojans, unable to reach the nearest Wholefoods Market until Comrade Obama gives the all clear signal.

Detroit | Seattle | Shutdown | Video

There will be a resolution and that resolution will allow obama more spending and more borrowing. The republican shutdown today will become the republican economic collapse of tomorrow. What the republicans are doing is trying to fight hard enough today NOT to be blamed for obama's collapse in the future.

It will end up exactly like obamacare. Democrats say that obamacare was passed with bipartisan support even though it was not. Democrats will say that the borrowing that led to the collapse was bipartisan too.

A law is a law right?

Obama claims Ocare is the law of the land and above negotiations as a result.

Yet now the Sequester, which I presume is ALSO the law of the land, by his description is supposed to be negotiated?

Todays word is H Y P O C R I T E
And it is brought to you by the liberal platform.

the Sequester is pertinent to the subject for the pending Legislation - what O is having for dinner is not.

Border security is the law of the land. Obama ignores it.

Immigration law is the law of the land. Obama ignores it.

No Obama bootlicker has the guts to address this hypocrisy. They're intellectual cowards.

61 views and not a single liberal response?

OK Grampa- I'll do my best to fill the gap.

Only TP retards would want to visit national memorials. All sensible Americans are at home stitching their Comrade Lenin quilts. And are busy believing the changes they believe they believe in. Obama is like God, only much holier, and if anyone says otherwise they are rascists.

Will that do? I know it's only a pale imitation of the real thing - damn, I missed the bit about Palin being the reincarnation of Eva Braun.

Forum List

Back