Obama the wisest president since Kennedy, does it again!!

What do you mean it has nothing to do with Bush? Bush should have in Texas cutting brush and riding his tricycle instead of invading Iraq, since that is probably the only thing he is good at. He broke it and he owns it, and no matter how much conservatives want to redeem him, the Doofus is still responsible for the mess he started.

ISIS started up in 2004, right smack in the middle of Bush's presidency. Own it.

:badgrin: You ignorant lying sack of shit....it's your Barry who rides a girl's bike, not Dubya. And Iraq was pacified and Iran surrounded until your muslim moron abandoned them. And ISIS has it's origins in Syria, not Iraq. 3 strikes is all you get douchebag.

Last edited:
BTW, I ran across a pic that is supposedly Asslips...:lol:

donnyray61419362291.jpg

For the conservative morons who think they know so much but have their heads up their ass......

ISIL began in Iraq.......if you have credible information that it didn't, post it otherwise STFU.

Several reports suggested Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's security forces discarded their uniforms and weapons, fleeing cities without even engaging ISIL, despite the fact that they far outnumber the militants. An off-shoot of Al Qaeda, ISIL evolved from Al Qaeda in Iraq and has been active in Syria since last year, fighting not just Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's forces but other more moderate Syrian rebels as well.

Where ISIL the jihadist group that is seizing Iraq came from and what it wants GlobalPost

Kofi Annan, the former Secretary-General of the United Nations, said at the Munich Security Conference this weekend that the US invasion of Iraq helped lead to the creation of the Islamic State (ISIS).
Kofi Annan America s Invasion of Iraq Helped Create ISIS

ISIS used to be al-Qaeda in Iraq - 17 things about ISIS and Iraq you need to nbsp know - Vox

Last edited:
For the conservative morons who think they know so much but have their heads up their ass......

ISIL began in Iraq.......if you have credible information that it didn't, post it otherwise STFU.

al-Bagdadi and ISIS began and are still based in Syria....hang yourself.
Several reports suggested Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's security forces discarded their uniforms and weapons, fleeing cities without even engaging ISIL, despite the fact that they far outnumber the militants. An off-shoot of Al Qaeda, ISIL evolved from Al Qaeda in Iraq and has been active in Syria since last year, fighting not just Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's forces but other more moderate Syrian rebels as well.

Where ISIL the jihadist group that is seizing Iraq came from and what it wants GlobalPost

Kofi Annan, the former Secretary-General of the United Nations, said at the Munich Security Conference this weekend that the US invasion of Iraq helped lead to the creation of the Islamic State (ISIS).
Kofi Annan America s Invasion of Iraq Helped Create ISIS[/QUOTE]

ISIS used to be al-Qaeda in Iraq - 17 things about ISIS and Iraq you need to nbsp know - Vox
While idiots bitch over what acronym of the week these thugs are using, the Black Flag is flying in Afghanistan as ISIL/ISIS/EL KABONG or whatever the fuck you want to call them is taking over the Muslim world from Mauritania to the Philippines.

JV was a bit tougher than what Obama thought; time to throw him another Nobel Prize for his wonderful foreign policy.

Fuckin' idiots.......!

No links..........? Bwahahaha.......you lose asswipe.

OINK OINK...you're a pig, asswipe. :badgrin:

p.s. nobody gives a shit what Kofi Annan says.
You are wasting your breath bro!

Mertex more concerned with acronyms than real world shit, like university massacres and today, seizure of Palestinian refugee camp in Syria by whatever the fuck you want to call them.

One could say the origins of ISIS began with al-Qaida of Iraq getting chased into Syria by the sunnis under Petraeus' "Awakening" or "Sons of Iraq" pacification of the sunni triangle. But the organization as it's known today is a Syrian revolution group who were stymied by Assad and grabbed the opportunity of a wide-open western Iraq thanks to Barry the Fairy hightailing it out before the next PM was elected. He could have threatened Maliki to come through on the promises made to the sunnis but he had a healthcare system to destroy and shifted his focus to fucking us over instead of the Iraqis.

One could say the origins of ISIS began with al-Qaida of Iraq getting chased into Syria by the sunnis under Petraeus' "Awakening" or "Sons of Iraq" pacification of the sunni triangle. But the organization as it's known today is a Syrian revolution group who were stymied by Assad and grabbed the opportunity of a wide-open western Iraq thanks to Barry the Fairy hightailing it out before the next PM was elected. He could have threatened Maliki to come through on the promises made to the sunnis but he had a healthcare system to destroy and shifted his focus to fucking us over instead of the Iraqis.
Meanwhile, Wuff just said the Black Flag is flying over former Taliban territory in Afghanistan, and Wuff don't lie.

Some mofuckin' tough JV is all I can say.

But lets worry about whether or not Elmer's Candy Company will make gay chocolate Easter bunnies next year, and other pressing stuff.

Maybe jury will give Boston Bomb Boy a trip on the Goodbye Gurney, and we can get a chuckle this week.

Meanwhile, Barry's Arab Spring is headed toward a Summer of Slaughter.

It's just beyond insane.

With the Qods fighting both ISIS and taking out the govt. in Yemen, you'd think we might have kept sanctions in place to hurt them for cash.....next stop, Lebanon and then Jordan. One might think our Barack Hussein is a trojan horse for radical islam.

With the Qods fighting both ISIS and taking out the govt. in Yemen, you'd think we might have kept sanctions in place to hurt them for cash.....next stop, Lebanon and then Jordan. One might think our Barack Hussein is a trojan horse for radical islam.
MIGHT?????

While idiots bitch over what acronym of the week these thugs are using, the Black Flag is flying in Afghanistan as ISIL/ISIS/EL KABONG or whatever the fuck you want to call them is taking over the Muslim world from Mauritania to the Philippines.

JV was a bit tougher than what Obama thought; time to throw him another Nobel Prize for his wonderful foreign policy.

Fuckin' idiots.......!

You're the fucking idiot. Before Bush invaded Iraq nobody gave a shit that they were killing each other in the ME.....but fucking conservatives have to stir shit everywhere.....thank George W. Bush for that.

Shut up Pussy..........you still want to fight me "big macho" .......bwahahaha.

p.s. nobody gives a shit what you say, either......
:badgrin:

I've only tangled with one bull-dyke....she swung a pool cue at me and I snapped it in half.....then she remembered she had a vagina down there somewhere and smartened up....I suggest you do the same, Roseanne.

Shut up Pussy..........you still want to fight me "big macho" .......bwahahaha.

p.s. nobody gives a shit what you say, either......
:badgrin:

I've only tangled with one bull-dyke....she swung a pool cue at me and I snapped it in half.....then she remembered she had a vagina down there somewhere and smartened up....I suggest you do the same, Roseanne.

I'm not gay, stupid asshole.....quit making up bullshit, if you ever tangle with a bull-dyke, she will probably whip your ass and make you cry.....you're not fooling anybody sissy-boy.

No links..........? Bwahahaha.......you lose asswipe.

OINK OINK...you're a pig, asswipe. :badgrin:

p.s. nobody gives a shit what Kofi Annan says.
You are wasting your breath bro!

Mertex more concerned with acronyms than real world shit, like university massacres and today, seizure of Palestinian refugee camp in Syria by whatever the fuck you want to call them.

Says the moron who supports that other asshole who wanted to keep our young men and women in Iraq without any protection......why don't you two volunteer to go fight the war if you're so damn interested in another war.

Fuckin' idiots.......!

You're the fucking idiot. Before Bush invaded Iraq nobody gave a shit that they were killing each other in the ME.....but fucking conservatives have to stir shit everywhere.....thank George W. Bush for that.

Nobody cared?

Why did we interfere and help end the Iran/Iraq War then, you dried up old crone?

Forum List

Back