Obama To Authorize Executive Amnesty When Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Is Announced

This way the media will shield him by burying the story with the Ferguson decision sparking race riots everywhere.

Flashback Obama Argued Illegal Immigration Threatens Wages of Blue-Collar Americans

New York Times Highlights Obama s Own Legal Objection to Executive Amnesty
I think Obama use of executive order to grant amnesty would certainly overshadow the grand jury announcement. Republicans in congress would keep Obama's action in headlines for months, lone after the Grand Jury decision was made and forgotten..

I'm sorry, that response is incorrect. But please accept this consolation prize. Jerry, tell him what he's won....

It's a new Sarah Palin blowup doll! This lifelike imitation of Tits-Magee has functional oral, vaginal, and anal openings, and comes complete with jet-black condoms so that partisanship-drunk nitwits can really dive deep into their fantasies!

This way the lap dog media will shield him by burying the story with the Ferguson decision which will spark race riots everywhere. As Rahm stated " Never let a crisis go to waist"

Flashback Obama Argued Illegal Immigration Threatens Wages of Blue-Collar Americans

New York Times Highlights Obama s Own Legal Objection to Executive Amnesty
Obozo wants the entire country rioting.

Then he should get what he wants. Short term pain for long term gain.

Whats the over and under on when this wonderful decision will come?

I say.... Thursday morning.... early.. say..1100

-Geaux

I'm sorry, that response is incorrect. But please accept this consolation prize. Jerry, tell him what he's won....

It's a new Sarah Palin blowup doll! This lifelike imitation of Tits-Magee has functional oral, vaginal, and anal openings, and comes complete with jet-black condoms so that partisanship-drunk nitwits can really dive deep into their fantasies!

Do you need my credit card number? I want TWO !!!

Forum List

Back