Obama to deal a 'mighty blow' against ISIS by pressing with Global Warming Conference

This nut is about to start WW III.....
I say Putin and BO should duke it out rather than use young men as their cannon fodder....I know who I am putting my money on.
getty-103660752-614x827.jpg

Vladmir_Putin_fishing_topless.jpg

It appears that you just like downloading pictures of men, and prefer those without shirts on.

I know many conservatives have been brainwashed to believe global warming science and climate change is a hoax.

Since I have children and hope to have grandchildren someday, I'll just say go fuck your stupid selves.

Conservatives have NOT been brainwashed into believing Global Warming is a hoax...there has been a massive amount of evidence of falsified data, from NOA to NASA.

I personally believe the Climate Changes...has for millions of years.

I find it funny how guys who can't accurately predict if it will be warm of cold, sunny or rainy NEXT week, who are constantly WRONG, think they can accurately predict what the weather is going to be like in 100 years.

I believe in carbon levels rising but find it ridiculous that man thinks they can control it or do anything significant to change it.

How anyone can look at a bunch of millionaires like Gore come up with the idea of creating a 'Carbon Credit' money-making scheme and try to scare the hell out of people into going along with it and those people actually buy into it amazes me.

This idea is like me one day announcing that there is a limited amount of Oxygen in the world, that we have to manage that resource, that I - by the power I gave myself - will manage it. I - by the power I gave myself - will dictate that everyone on earth can only take 1500 breaths a day. IF you are going to take MORE than that you have to buy 'Oxygen Credits'...also from ME!

REALLY?! I was born at night, but it wasn't LAST night!

I know many conservatives have been brainwashed to believe global warming science and climate change is a hoax.

Since I have children and hope to have grandchildren someday, I'll just say go fuck your stupid selves.

Conservatives have NOT been brainwashed into believing Global Warming is a hoax...there has been a massive amount of evidence of falsified data, from NOA to NASA.

I find it funny how guys who can't accurately predict if it will be warm of cold, sunny or rainy NEXT week, who are constantly WRONG, think they can accurately predict what the weather is going to be like in 100 years.

I believe in carbon levels rising but find it ridiculous that man thinks they can control it or do anything significant to change it.

How anyone can look at a bunch of millionaires like Gore come up with the idea of creating a 'Carbon Credit' money-making scheme and try to scare the hell out of people into going along with it and those people actually buy into it amazes me.

This idea is like me one day announcing that there is a limited amount of Oxygen in the world, that we have to manage that resource, that I - by the power I gave myself - will manage it. I - by the power I gave myself - will dictate that everyone on earth can only take 1500 breaths a day. IF you are going to take MORE than that you have to buy 'Oxygen Credits'...also from ME!

How much are these oxygen credits? Is there a discount for veterans who buy in bulk?

If it were up to me moonbats would be taxed $1 per breath period because they waste them all anyway.

I have challenged bed wetters in the past to put their money where their mouths are and really do something to reduce their carbon emissions.

By simply taping a clear plastic bag around their necks for 12 hours a day they could contain all the CO2 they exhale and easily cut their carbon footprints in half.

I promise you that if every libturd did that today, the world would be much cooler tomorrow and the collective intelligence of mankind would double.

All id did was make me go buy a Chevy Suburban, just to piss these idiots off. I think I average about 15 mpg...

:lol:

Time to get ready for the Global Warming Summit in Paris......

upload_2015-11-24_16-19-38.png

Hmmm, what accent should we use? Can anyone do an 'Islamic Southern Parisian'? :p

let me repeat from another thread:

why the American people has not called for the Removal of this man from the office of President is beyond me. the man is STUCK on stupid and I posted something yesterday that said he is only interested IN things HE WANTS to see happen. NOT what is going on in OUR LIVES AND COUNTRY. the man is mentally ill. dear gawd save us all

[QUOTE="tyroneweaver, post: 12889486, member: 35873[/QUOTE]
I seen on Drudge that 1.1 million Americans don't have toilets. LOL[/QUOTE]

...but ISIS has million-dollar U.S. anti-tank / anti-Russian Rescue Helicopter Missiles and weapons.... :p

Forum List

Back