Obama to speak to the nation at 4:30 et regarding cops being assassinated

Why bother watching it? It'll be the same tired shit he's been saying for nearly eight years
Maybe not....if it is I would take that as confirmation all is going as planned...remember they are in constant contact with blm and Lynch offered them encouragement after last killing

“…the work of cowards who speak for no one.”

It’s like his fingers are in his ears and he’s shouting through a snotsicle and some tears, “shootings don’t speak for anyone!!!! Shooting don’t speak for anyone!!!!”

The Dallas shooter spoke for LOTS of people. That is the problem.

The Nice trucker spoke for LOTS of people. That is the problem.

The Paris Shooters spoke for LOTS of people. That is the problem.

The Baton Rouge shootings speak for LOTS of people, because whatever these shooter’s motives are, there are people fist-pumping because cops are dead. That is the problem.

Obama’s legacy is clear.

He has administered over the most divisive, angry and violent period in my lifetime and the putz thinks it’s because guns exist.

Keep the guns. Let’s get rid of certain people.

Obama’s Statement on the Baton Rouge Shootings

Screen-Shot-2016-07-17-at-4.19.48-PM.png

Missed it. Had to look it up. Not what I expected.

I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge. For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault. These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.

I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department. And make no mistake – justice will be done.

We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear: there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None. These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes. The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen. May God bless them all.

Obama only needs to say one thing.

This shit needs to stop RIGHT NOW. There is no justification to target & kill police officers in the United States of America. We are a nation of laws and the wheels of justice will be followed.

He's said that a dozen times already. You just refuse to hear him.

Missed it. Had to look it up. Not what I expected.

I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge. For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault. These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.

I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department. And make no mistake – justice will be done.

We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear: there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None. These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes. The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen. May God bless them all.
wait for it......wait for it........he aint done......

This shit needs to stop RIGHT NOW. There is no justification to target & kill police officers in the United States of America. We are a nation of laws and the wheels of justice will be followed.

I hear him fine. Along with those 100% appropriate comments he ALWAYS adds his stupid political agenda which don't belong in those speeches.

He FINALLY figured that out apparently

He doesn't know the motives ! Where has that fucker been?
No one knows the motive yet. So far all we know is the killer is 29 years old, from KCMO, ex military, today was his birthday, possible ties to an anti American extremist group.

No motive known yet

I hear him fine. Along with those 100% appropriate comments he ALWAYS adds his stupid political agenda which don't belong in those speeches.

He FINALLY figured that out apparently

Incorrect.

Forum List

Back