Obama to speak to the nation at 4:30 et regarding cops being assassinated

How many minutes until gun control is brought up?

So, keeping guns out of the hands of people who present a clear and president danger is foolish?

Do you enjoy seeing a peace officer going to work and never going home again?

Do you believe the assassination of police officers / deputy sheriffs will cool gun violence?

If you were a uniformed officer, would you be more inclined to use deadly force, or less inclined, given the current situation?

BTW, this is directed to all, not to GMU, as these questions require a small amount of thought, and concern for others.

So, keeping guns out of the hands of people who present a clear and president danger is foolish?

Do you believe the assassination of police officers / deputy sheriffs will cool gun violence?

If you were a uniformed officer, would you be more inclined to use deadly force, or less inclined, given the current situation?

BTW, this is directed to all, not to GMU, as these questions require a small amount of thought, and concern for others.

No

No

No

More

All irrelevant to Obama's inability to refrain from being a partisan hack at the times when America just needs a strong but calm voice with leadership. Today he gave a perfect speech and I gave him credit for it so you're gonna need some new hack troll material.

Sorry to pop your delicate bubble.

No

No

No

More

All irrelevant to Obama's inability to refrain from being a partisan hack at the times when America just needs a strong but calm voice with leadership. Today he gave a perfect speech and I gave him credit for it so you're gonna need some new hack troll material.

kinda hard to put the crickets back in the tube once you let them out.

No

No

No

More

Not at all irrelevant to the issue. But to understand the issue gun control does not mean gun confiscation; it means people control. Too many people use guns irresponsibly, the hard nut to crack is who is next to commit an atrocity with a gun.

No

No

No

More

Not at all irrelevant to the issue. But to understand the issue gun control does not mean gun confiscation; it means people control. Too many people use guns irresponsibly, the hard nut to crack is who is next to commit an atrocity with a gun.
If only it were politically correct to profile.

No

No

No

More

Well for starters we need to treat our returning vets better. This is two ex military men who obviously felt they had no reason to live.

My list would start with three things for EVERY vet who served active duty.

1. Medical care anywhere anytime.
2. A home that is FREE
3. A reliable car.

These ex military men didn't feel they had no right to live. They used their training to kill. They may have joined the military to hone those skills. One of them was a panty sniffer. Should he have a lifetime supply of dirty panties to keep him happy?

No

No

No

More

Well for starters we need to treat our returning vets better. This is two ex military men who obviously felt they had no reason to live.

2. A home that is FREE
3. A reliable car.

Non sequitur alert!

You never served on active duty, I have and your post is ridiculous. Vets are required to prove a medical condition is service connected (You can thank Ronald Reagan for that); the GI Bill provided every vet the ability to go to school, learn a skill and purchase a home (in California) from CALVET; A reliable car is ridiculous.

These ex military men didn't feel they had no right to live. They used their training to kill. They may have joined the military to hone those skills. One of them was a panty sniffer. Should he have a lifetime supply of dirty panties to keep him happy?
Did my post escape you somehow? You disagree with my points about what our military vets deserve? You a Democrat now?

No

No

No

More

2. A home that is FREE
3. A reliable car.

Non sequitur alert!

You never served on active duty, I have and your post is ridiculous. Vets are required to prove a medical condition is service connected (You can thank Ronald Reagan for that); the GI Bill provided every vet the ability to go to school, learn a skill and purchase a home (in California) from CALVET; A reliable car is ridiculous.
Your status and my status is irrelevant to my point. And my suggestions are not ridiculous. I am a part of a charity that does just those things minus the medical. We have given 150 cars to returning vets with disabilities so far. We have also worked with Habitat For Humanity to build or restore homes for them.

You sir are an out of touch dickhead.

No

No

No

More

2. A home that is FREE
3. A reliable car.
Is that enough? How about exemption from property taxes? Free utilities. A car isn't much good without free repairs and free gas. How about love? Someone to care for them. That might be more important than anything. Surely a man that served his country is entitled to sex. Free sex should be a minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama is not surprised his advocacy on behalf of afro american thugs from day one in office has inspired some to act out.

For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama implies not all cops put themselves in danger nor do their job. He calls the assassination of the cops an "assault."

These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.

This sounds like his momma scolding him for something he did as a child.

I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department. And make no mistake – justice will be done.

So he had the option not to help and not seek justice? The murderer who looks like him is already dead.

We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear: there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None. These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama denies the obvious, that a BLM supporter, an afro american democrat murdered the cops because of the false narrative from himself and other democrats like Crooked Hillary that cops are go after afro americans for no reason. He knows this as he attempts to rationalize away the fact his people are doing this to advance his BLM agenda.

The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

Now The Butthurt one appeals to nationalism for some reason as a reason to feel sympathy for law enforcement.

Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen. May God bless them all.

And finally The Butthurt one appeals to evangelicals. They are stupid, but not that stupid! They will vote for The Donald, not Crooked Hillary!

No

No

No

More

2. A home that is FREE
3. A reliable car.
Is that enough
You're right, we shouldn't give that to our vets. Only the poor......

Did my post escape you somehow? You disagree with my points about what our military vets deserve? You a Democrat now?

I'm a Democrat, and a Vet. So was my dad and his dad served too.

I'm a Democrat, and a Vet. So was my dad and his dad served too.
Irrelevant nonsensical jibberish. All of my family are vets. Santa Claus was my grandfather. I once caught a grasshopper and put him on an ant pile. At 5 I broke my leg stepping on a rake.

Last edited:
I condemn, in the strongest sense of the word, the attack on law enforcement in Baton Rouge.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama is not surprised his advocacy on behalf of afro american thugs from day one in office has inspired some to act out.

For the second time in two weeks, police officers who put their lives on the line for ours every day were doing their job when they were killed in a cowardly and reprehensible assault.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama implies not all cops put themselves in danger nor do their job. He calls the assassination of the cops an "assault."

These are attacks on public servants, on the rule of law, and on civilized society, and they have to stop.

This sounds like his momma scolding him for something he did as a child.

I’ve offered my full support, and the full support of the federal government, to Governor Edwards, Mayor Holden, the Sheriff’s Office, and the Baton Rouge Police Department. And make no mistake – justice will be done.

So he had the option not to help and not seek justice? The murderer who looks like him is already dead.

We may not yet know the motives for this attack, but I want to be clear: there is no justification for violence against law enforcement. None. These attacks are the work of cowards who speak for no one. They right no wrongs. They advance no causes.

Mohammad "The Butthurt" Obama denies the obvious, that a BLM supporter, an afro american democrat murdered the cops because of the false narrative from himself and other democrats like Crooked Hillary that cops are go after afro americans for no reason. He knows this as he attempts to rationalize away the fact his people are doing this to advance his BLM agenda.

The officers in Baton Rouge; the officers in Dallas – they were our fellow Americans, part of our community, part of our country, with people who loved and needed them, and who need us now – all of us – to be at our best.

Now The Butthurt one appeals to nationalism for some reason as a reason to feel sympathy for law enforcement.

Today, on the Lord’s day, all of us stand united in prayer with the people of Baton Rouge, with the police officers who’ve been wounded, and with the grieving families of the fallen. May God bless them all.

And finally The Butthurt one appeals to evangelicals. They are stupid, but not that stupid! They will vote for The Donald, not Crooked Hillary!
City should tell him to shove it up his ass......

Forum List

Back