Obama to speak to the nation at 4:30 et regarding cops being assassinated

He doesn't know the motives ! Where has that fucker been?

We still don't know the motive.

True statement of fact.

Too bad he couldn't have had the same neutral approach when cops were involved with shooting civilians. Instead he chose to jump the gun (pun intended) and lecture us about how the police are generally racists. He could have assured all of us, including the black community, that his Justice Department would take care of it, but he didn't want to let a crisis go to waste when it came to using a victimization narrative and tying it into gun control. A clever political stunt that has resulted in our law enforcement officers being hunted down. Mission accomplished, Obama.:thup:

13614932_539915469548332_8091708206634419799_n.jpg

These ex military men didn't feel they had no right to live. They used their training to kill. They may have joined the military to hone those skills. One of them was a panty sniffer. Should he have a lifetime supply of dirty panties to keep him happy?
Did my post escape you somehow? You disagree with my points about what our military vets deserve? You a Democrat now?

I'm a Democrat, and a Vet. So was my dad and his dad served too.
Irrelevant nonsensical jibberish. All of my family are vets. Santa Claus was my grandfather. I once caught a grasshopper and put him on an ant pile. At 5 I broke my leg stepping on a rake.

You're the one who brought it up, bozo.

Forum List

Back