Obama to Use EPA to Declare CO2 a Dangerous Pollutant ….

You don't think CO2 is a pollutant?

Lets try an experiment. Get a plastic bag and place it over your head. Seal it with a rubberband around your neck. Don't like it? Its just good ole CO2

Try 100% oxygen and see what happens. See oxygen toxicity.

Lets try an experiment. Get a plastic bag and place it over your head. Seal it with a rubberband around your neck. Don't like it? Its just good ole CO2

CO2 is a natural byproduct of respiration not a pollutant.

If we use your logic then we should have a piss and shit tax as well.

gatekeeper-- "faux" leadership? since when is the president's leadership "faux"?

damn, it's funny watching the wingnuts on this thread. the o/p makes an assertion.... undocumented; unsubstantiated.... then extrapolates out into some psychotic wingnut conspiracy theory hysteria and faux outrage....

and the other little wingnuts dance around.

nutters.... :cuckoo:
Unsubstantiated?

Google

Its your friend.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/science/earth/19epa.html

Do you know the difference between a pollutant and a naturally occurring gas?

Why don't they regulate water vapor? Its the most significant green house gas in the atmosphere right now?

"Yeah, it's only gonna take about a minute or so
'til they tax the air yer breathin
You gonna have to turn your lights off or go broke.
And them lights are gonna be swirly, while they
fly their jets to paradise
and charge you carbon offsets for their smoke."

How prophetic my song was/is. Click link in siggy, more predictions more truth.

My favorite from Yahoo News :D :

Questions and answers about EPA action on warming - Yahoo! News
Q: How can a gas we all exhale be considered a dangerous pollutant and be regulated?

A: Don't worry — the EPA has no plans to control breathing. But scientists say the widespread burning of fossil fuels and activities that reduce the natural absorption of carbon dioxide on earth have disrupted the natural carbon cycle. Growing concentrations of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases are creating a heat-trapping blanket in the atmosphere, thereby warming the earth. The EPA's focus is to reduce the flow of U.S. greenhouse gas emissions from human activities, many related to burning fossil fuels.

...ummmm, did someone forget to tell the EPA that CO2 is heavier than air?

I have a better idea, why don't you save the planet and stop exhaling

Most Democrats have yet to figure out that they're either supporting Marxists or are Marxists, you have to give the Soviets a lot of credit for how they managed this

What's next, TAX humans and animals they own for expulsion of CO2 by using CO2 "Metering Masks" !

They can go one better. They can arrest people for conspicuous consumption when they are breathing too hard.
And they thought the war on drugs would fill the prisons.

What's next, TAX humans and animals they own for expulsion of CO2 by using CO2 "Metering Masks" !

They can go one better. They can arrest people for conspicuous consumption when they are breathing too hard.
And they thought the war on drugs would fill the prisons.
Clicky---> Stop Breathing Now!!!

Dear Al Bore,

Yes. I did experiment using anthill and swimming pool. I build anthill beside swimming pool and then blow huge hole in side of pool. But I blow hole in wrong side and flood neighbors back yard instead. OOPS! They not get mad at me though. They say it okay. I then blew up they house. They all stopped breathing. Due to the fact that they emitted carbon dioxide after global warming induced flood, but not after terrorist attack, I determined that global warming is indeed bigger threat than terrorism cuz global warming not kill enough people. Then I eat a sandwich.

Sincerely,

Sum Ting Wong

Last edited:

Why don't they regulate water vapor? Its the most significant green house gas in the atmosphere right now?

It doesn't mattter if it is naturally occuring. Too much of a good thing is still a pollutant. If it upsets the natural chemical balance it is harmful

It doesn't mattter if it is naturally occuring. Too much of a good thing is still a pollutant. If it upsets the natural chemical balance it is harmful

Horseshit.

That's like saying too much oxygen is a pollutant.

This is a fucken scam.

A way to tax us for naturally occuring emissions.

A fucken joke.

The proof is the sales of carbon credits. Making money off of the gullible.

I'm curious. I don't want to put you on the spot, so please look up the answer before responding if you don't already know. Where in the atmosphere does excess CO2 go?

I have a follow-up question for you once you have the answer.

Horseshit.

That's like saying too much oxygen is a pollutant.

This is a fucken scam.

A way to tax us for naturally occuring emissions.

A fucken joke.

The proof is the sales of carbon credits. Making money off of the gullible.

Sulpher is naturally occuring, Mercury is naturally occuring, Lead is naturally occuring.

By your theory, manufacturers should be able to unleash as much of these into the environment as they want

CO2 is a natural byproduct of respiration not a pollutant.

If we use your logic then we should have a piss and shit tax as well.

Don't give the Democrats any ideas!

Next thing they'll do is ban watervapor and deny you the ability to sweat because your contributing to global warming.

If anything has proven that the EPA is completely out of control, this certainly has... at least to sane people.

The rest of the climate bozos have packed up in their clown car and gone to Hoaxenhagen to try and sucker the world.

Forum List

Back