Obama TRASHES Americans again- Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism

This type of thread allows most conservative, tacitly racist, frustrated and considerably ignorant posters to vent out their Obama hatred....perhaps it serves some "good" by keeping them from smacking their kids, kicking their dogs or driving drunk.....
Another coward.

Refer to post 19 and come back and prove me wrong.

52376793.jpg

You! Are a coward.

Explain where I am wrong.

No one needs to "explain" why your're wrong.......What you spew PROVES that you're not only wrong but also a scum bucket.

If you ever really served, you are a disgrace to that service, a disgrace to the uniform and, even more important, a disgrace to the human race.

You! Are a coward.

No one needs to "explain" why your're wrong.......What you spew PROVES that you're not only wrong but also a scum bucket.

If you ever really served, you are a disgrace to that service, a disgrace to the uniform and, even more important, a disgrace to the human race.
Wrong Slick.

I've served honorably.

I've had to hold my tongue throughout my career. Here. I don't have to.

You are a disgrace.

I don't need nor want your respect.

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:
Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism - Breitbart

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!

And he said we're lazy, which is why we haven't fixed problems. January can't come fast enough. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with Hillary because she might actually be worse since Obama paved the way for her to be the next tyrant.

And what's not true about this?
Everything!

So why doesn't America fix any of its problems then?

As opposed to who and what Country that has fixed its problems?? Did Laos? Do tell and how.

As opposed to nobody. No country has fixed all its problems, however in the US problem solving has taken a back seat to partisan politics bullshit.

We're not talking about Laos. We're talking about the US.

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!

And he said we're lazy, which is why we haven't fixed problems. January can't come fast enough. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with Hillary because she might actually be worse since Obama paved the way for her to be the next tyrant.

And what's not true about this?
Everything!

So why doesn't America fix any of its problems then?
You're asking me?

I've had a problem with the problems America faces for years.

You are the idiots who keep electing the same assholes time and time again.

You fucked it up. You fix it.

My job is done.

I'm here to keep you alive.

When are you going to make an effort?

Wow, insults.

You're keeping me alive? Someone who can't even get through one post without insults and attacks.

I'm screwed then.

So when the President of the USA is insulted by the Chinese or the Filipinos, the right are jumping up and saying how great and funny it is.

Then when the President points out something that is clearly true, the right go crazy about how they're being insulted. But then Chinese or Filipinos insulted the President, they insulted the people of America too.

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
Prove me wrong!

No. You're aggressive, you're posts aren't more than a few words long, and I don't want to deal with someone like you. Obama goes abroad and has to justify people like you, and then you get angry when he says the truth about people like you.
You! Are a coward.

No, too many insults. I'm done with you. Ignore list.

Saying all lives matter is bashing blacks to you moonbats.

That so called "conclusion" is either out of your ass or you simply have serious reading comprehension...or maybe both.

LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND THE SEQUENCE OF POSTS.......

Rayyyyyccccissst! Racist rascist racist, WAYCIST. Hubba hubba DRECIST!

There. do you feel better or do you need a safe space.

Saying all lives matter is bashing blacks to you moonbats.

That so called "conclusion" is either out of your ass or you simply have serious reading comprehension...or maybe both.

LEARN TO READ AND COMPREHEND THE SEQUENCE OF POSTS.......
Says the moronic moonbat who claims Trump attacks innocent blacks. No one can understand the moronic left.

From the article:

WTF???!
True look at all the black people rioting, fueled by Obama's racism.
Wishful thinking.

From the article:

WTF???!
True look at all the black people rioting, fueled by Obama's racism.
So what race does Obama believe is inferior, that he discriminates against?

What riots lol? OF COURSE all lives matter, but blacks are the ones being discriminated against, and abused by some police. And of course illegals are picked on every day by the New BS GOP for ruining the economy. Pass the gd immigration bill with a good SS I card and END illegal immigration. Cut the crap and hate.

Forum List

Back