Obama TRASHES Americans again- Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:
Obama in Laos: ’Stressed’ Americans Typically Turn To Racism - Breitbart

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!

So when the President of the USA is insulted by the Chinese or the Filipinos, the right are jumping up and saying how great and funny it is.

Then when the President points out something that is clearly true, the right go crazy about how they're being insulted. But then Chinese or Filipinos insulted the President, they insulted the people of America too.

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Odumbo calling Americans, "RACISTS." The pig is letting it fly knowing he's leaving office..

From the article:

President Barack Obama tells a group of young Asians that when Americans are economically stressed, they turn to racism to cope with their struggles.

WTF???!

And he said we're lazy, which is why we haven't fixed problems. January can't come fast enough. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with Hillary because she might actually be worse since Obama paved the way for her to be the next tyrant.

And what's not true about this?

From the article:

WTF???!

And he said we're lazy, which is why we haven't fixed problems. January can't come fast enough. Let's just hope we don't get stuck with Hillary because she might actually be worse since Obama paved the way for her to be the next tyrant.

Everything!

From the article:

WTF???!

So when the President of the USA is insulted by the Chinese or the Filipinos, the right are jumping up and saying how great and funny it is.

Then when the President points out something that is clearly true, the right go crazy about how they're being insulted. But then Chinese or Filipinos insulted the President, they insulted the people of America too.

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.

From the article:

WTF???!

This is what he learned in College
I blame his parents and his drug addled associates.

From the article:

WTF???!

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
No the truth.

From the article:

WTF???!

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
Prove me wrong!

Thank God that Kenyan village will be getting its idiot back very soon. November can't get here fast enough.

From the article:

WTF???!

Everything!

So why doesn't America fix any of its problems then?

From the article:

WTF???!

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
Prove me wrong!

No. You're aggressive, you're posts aren't more than a few words long, and I don't want to deal with someone like you. Obama goes abroad and has to justify people like you, and then you get angry when he says the truth about people like you.

From the article:

WTF???!

Everything!

As opposed to who and what Country that has fixed its problems?? Did Laos? Do tell and how.

From the article:

WTF???!

Everything!

You're asking me?

I've had a problem with the problems America faces for years.

You are the idiots who keep electing the same assholes time and time again.

You fucked it up. You fix it.

My job is done.

I'm here to keep you alive.

When are you going to make an effort?

From the article:

WTF???!

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
Prove me wrong!

No. You're aggressive, you're posts aren't more than a few words long, and I don't want to deal with someone like you. Obama goes abroad and has to justify people like you, and then you get angry when he says the truth about people like you.
No. He isn't justifying those like me.

He and you have insulted those who defend you and him.

Don't like it. Shut the fuck up.

I don't have to tolerate those like you.

No. Fuck you.

From the article:

WTF???!

Amazing.
Go back to post 19.

Then go fuck yourself!

Wow, attacks.
Prove me wrong!

You! Are a coward.

Explain where I am wrong.

This type of thread allows most conservative, tacitly racist, frustrated and considerably ignorant posters to vent out their Obama hatred....perhaps it serves some "good" by keeping them from smacking their kids, kicking their dogs or driving drunk.....

This type of thread allows most conservative, tacitly racist, frustrated and considerably ignorant posters to vent out their Obama hatred....perhaps it serves some "good" by keeping them from smacking their kids, kicking their dogs or driving drunk.....
You too are an idiot.

I don't hate our President.

He opens his mouth and spews racist BS without thinking.

You. Just spew BS

Forum List

Back