Obama Tries to Undercut the NRA in Gun Control Debate

kwc57

BOHICA Obama
Jul 13, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
President Obama on Monday tried to undercut National Rifle Association leaders and appeal directly to their membership, claiming gun owners support the "common-sense" gun control measures he's proposed -- and urging those supporters to "keep the pressure" on Congress..........

Read more: Obama tries to undercut NRA in gun control debate | Fox News

Yeahhh, good luck with that Mr. Obama. You have single handedly been the best recruiter in the NRA's hsitory with them adding 500,000 new members in the past month. Me, my wife and son are 3 of them.....not to mention I was just certified this weekend as an NRA Rifle Instructor. Not to mention the number of guns and ammo you've sold. I'm sure you'll be receiving a bonus check from the manufacturers.

You've overplayed your hand on this one.

Obama is one hell of a firearms, ammunition and accessories salesman. I bet he will make a killing selling Kirby's when his term is up.

sometimes, just doing what is right is the best policy no matter what the poles might say ... and in this case there is plenty of public support that is growing daily with each new gun crime committed at nauseam day in day out.

President Obama on Monday tried to undercut National Rifle Association leaders and appeal directly to their membership, claiming gun owners support the "common-sense" gun control measures he's proposed -- and urging those supporters to "keep the pressure" on Congress..........

Yeahhh, good luck with that Mr. Obama. You have single handedly been the best recruiter in the NRA's hsitory with them adding 500,000 new members in the past month. Me, my wife and son are 3 of them.....not to mention I was just certified this weekend as an NRA Rifle Instructor. Not to mention the number of guns and ammo you've sold. I'm sure you'll be receiving a bonus check from the manufacturers.

The man just does not understand that he is wrong, or that most people oppose all of his measures, especially the common sense ones.

Numerous polls are showing that Obama's common sense gun measures are wildly popular, with around 90% approval.

Background Checks Overwhelmingly Supported By Gun Owners In 4 States (UPDATE)

In 4 states! WOW! LOL I could easily provide overwhleming disapproval in 10 states. Try harder.

Please do, every poll i've seen shows nothing but huge support for Obama's measures.

Maybe you should open your eyes.

sometimes, just doing what is right is the best policy no matter what the poles might say ... and in this case there is plenty of public support that is growing daily with each new gun crime committed at nauseam day in day out.

Yeah, and the Poles are very concerned about it. Especially if Germany attacks again.

Please do, every poll i've seen shows nothing but huge support for Obama's measures.

I don't see these supposed 10+ polls that show people strongly against the president's background check laws, perhaps you can find them,...

Can you read?
He said he "...could easily provide overwhleming disapproval in 10 states."
Nothing was said about ten polls - but there have been ten states that have announced that they would resist any new anti-gun laws.

I don't see these supposed 10+ polls that show people strongly against the president's background check laws, perhaps you can find them,...

Can you read?
Nothing was said about ten polls - but there have been ten states that have announced that they would resist any new anti-gun laws.

I still don't have these supposed 10 states/polls that show they strongly appose Obama's background check laws.

Since no one has presented anything, it looks to be another case of the ultra right wing hacks making shit up, and then believing it.

So you're mad that the president is trying to reason with and appeal to people he normally wouldnt agree with? Like....you know....he is the president of EVERYBODY and not just 47% of the people?

He is THEIR president too, and he's trying to speak to them.

Obamaturd making another false claim, what a moroon.

So you're mad that the president is trying to reason with and appeal to people he normally wouldnt agree with? Like....you know....he is the president of EVERYBODY and not just 47% of the people?

I would claim he is my president if he could actually prove he is qualified for the job, so far he has failed to do that.

pfeesh, Obama NEVER tries to reason, he bullies, berates, attacks, and acts the thug that he is...

and NO he isn't everyone's President..we had a thread on here crowing about how he REBUKED the THE TEA PARTY in his second inauguration speech..
so you can stop with the phony BS, a lot of people see Obama FOR WHAT HE IS...48% of them voted against to re-elect his ass

Last edited:

Can you read?

Bingo!

Numerous polls are showing that Obama's common sense gun measures are wildly popular, with around 90% approval.

Background Checks Overwhelmingly Supported By Gun Owners In 4 States (UPDATE)

In 4 states! WOW! LOL I could easily provide overwhleming disapproval in 10 states. Try harder.

It's easy to get those numbers when you either make them up or poll non-gun owners.

Forgetting that polls are not facts. I know many gun owners who are Democrats that are completely pissed at Democrat politicians like Andrew Cuomo for backing gun control measures in New York State. See you in 2014.

Forum List

Back