Obama Tries to Undercut the NRA in Gun Control Debate

Dumbass president out there trying to take peoples guns away.................

WTF???!!! How about baseball bats Mr President?

531736_564322696913136_1969694948_n.png
[/IMG]

Or wiffle ball bats for that matter............who knows how many people are getting killed by wiffle ball bats in domestic violence disputes??? The government needs to be taking a closer look at the arsenals held by the limpwristed left in this country................

5013000307_cac34c7f44_z.jpg

Numerous polls are showing that Obama's common sense gun measures are wildly popular, with around 90% approval.

Background Checks Overwhelmingly Supported By Gun Owners In 4 States (UPDATE)

In 4 states! WOW! LOL I could easily provide overwhleming disapproval in 10 states. Try harder.

Please do, every poll i've seen shows nothing but huge support for Obama's measures.

Only because they are misrepresented. He loses the spin, he loses the support.
A Background Check is one thing. National Registration is another.

Underhandedness is his strong point.

obama intends to only disarm law abiding citizens. That's the end of the argument. He fully intends that criminals have everything they need and if they don't, he will make sure they do.

sometimes, just doing what is right is the best policy no matter what the poles might say

Why does everyone always hate on the Poles? They really aren't stupid; it's just a stereotype.

Forgetting that polls are not facts. I know many gun owners who are Democrats that are completely pissed at Democrat politicians like Andrew Cuomo for backing gun control measures in New York State. See you in 2014.

I have a difficult time seeing Cuomo getting tossed in '14, particularly if Republicans nominate another Paladino.

In 4 states! WOW! LOL I could easily provide overwhleming disapproval in 10 states. Try harder.

Please do, every poll i've seen shows nothing but huge support for Obama's measures.

Only because they are misrepresented. He loses the spin, he loses the support.
A Background Check is one thing. National Registration is another.

Underhandedness is his strong point.

Exactly. I'd like to see the questions being asked in these polls because the way they are asked and the amount of information given will have a large affect as to how they are answered.

obama intends to only disarm law abiding citizens. That's the end of the argument. He fully intends that criminals have everything they need and if they don't, he will make sure they do.

There is no way you are dumb enough to believe what you just said. I don't think your head is on right, get out of the bubble, better yet stay there cause it will mean a liberal dominance on the national stage for a long time.

57% say enforce current gun laws
57% Think Enforcing Current Gun Laws More Important Than Creating New Laws - Rasmussen Reports?

This is how Progressives work.
They push for a Universal gun registry that they know will not work.
Then down the road say 5 or 10 years they will say that the this did not work.
Then they ban all semi automatics and come and confiscate them.

They should go after the mentally ill health care lobbyists and HIPAA laws that keep blocking efforts to get the mentally ill people in the gun registry records in the computers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back