🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama under fire for paying too little taxes

I don't care what he pays in taxes. I care about this country and what he has done to it when he could have been a uniter.

I don't care what he pays in taxes. I care about this country and what he has done to it when he could have been a uniter.
Are you talking about lowering the poverty rate or getting us out of recession?

He hasn't lowered the poverty and we are still in a recession. I was specifically talking about Obama the Racial Divider. That is what is going to be his Legacy, along with being a Failure in Foreign Affairs.

One of the biggest economic warning signs still looks frightening

Will the Earnings Recession Continue in Q3?
The official poverty rate is 14.5%, meaning 45.3 million people in the US live in poverty, up by over 8 million since 2008.

An additional 97.3 million (33%) of people living in the United States are low-income, defined as incomes below twice the federal poverty line, or $47,700 for a family of four. Taken together, this means that 48% of the US population is poor or low income, 1 in every 2 people.

· More than 1 in 5 children in America (21.8%) are living under the official poverty line. Half of all children will be on food stamps before they turn 20, including 9 out of 10 African American children.

· A study measuring "economic insecurity" found that 4 out of 5 (79%) of people in the US live in danger of poverty or unemployment at some point in their lifetime (defined as a year or more of periodic joblessness, reliance on government aid such as food stamps or income below 150 percent of the poverty line).

· Only 48% of people could handle a $400 emergency expense without selling something or borrowing money.

http://kairoscenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Poverty-Fact-Sheet-Feb-2015-final.pdf

Last edited:
He hasn't lowered the poverty and we are still in a recession. I was specifically talking about Obama the Racial Divider. That is what is going to be his Legacy, along with being a Failure in Foreign Affairs.

The recession ended in 2010. Dumbass

The recession ended in 2010 and poverty rate has gone down since Obama took office. Stop being such a dumbass and/or liar
us-poverty-rate-since-1990.jpg
If that was true Hillary would be campaigning on it. Instead she is campaigning to fix all the problems. Nice try.

Barack Obama was once criticized for paying only 20.5% in taxes on his income. The criticism can be seen here: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

Didn't read your own link, huh? Or you didn't comprehend it? "Do as I say, not as I do." Seriously, you don't know what that meant? Actually it was criticizing Obama for his hypocrisy. Geez, it's like two sentences, how could you not read that? Unfreaking believable

My links prove otherwise.

You need to get out of your liberal ivory tower and off the rose colored glasses and spend more time on the street

Obama has been a fantastic president after all the terrible damage the Republicans caused.
And the GOP is 90% white filled with Alt Right, KKK, Aryan Nation and Confederates. The party is the party of racism. Anti civil Rights, voter suppression and so on. This is one dirty party filled with high school drop outs, ignorance and hate.

How do we know? They tell us. It's as simple as that. They tell us.

You need to get out of your liberal ivory tower and off the rose colored glasses and spend more time on the street
Is that where you work?

Is that where you work?

Obama could have been the great uniter, the one that put the criminality in black communities in check. The one that addressed the fact that 70% of black people do not have fathers in the family, and that costs them dearly.

Instead he chose to be the great race-baiter, the one who is in fight against admitting the facts that keep the black communities down. The plantation grows stronger...

Forum List

Back