Obama: US won't be able to defend israel if peace talks fail

O.R.I.O.N

Rookie
Jan 31, 2014
Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail | The Times of Israel

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Obama is going down in my book as one of the best presidents on foreign policy ever. People see him as weak I see him as SMART! He talks to Iran instead of being a bully,he is staying out of the Russia/Ukraine crap for the most part...This is just awesome. Course the last REAL president we had JFK was whacked for his distrust and effort to wrest control from those hidden behind the scenes...can you imagine the disaster in this country if Mossad whacks Obama? Man that would be pure hell...careful Obama...I agree with you but please be careful.

You israel firsters better get them plane tickets booked soon! IDF is gonna need ya!Put all that love and loyalty to the test...will you REALLY fight for israel? Or as usual just send American boys and girls to do it for you?

Israel has done just fine without US help to establish themselves in the past. Surely they don't need us now.

Israel uses the US military for their bidding and fight their wars for them. Iraq twice,OBL,etc etc...US politicians have Stockholm Syndrome when it comes to israel...

With the pics poor military obama is creating we won't be able to do much fighting. But we can wow the enemy with a drag queen dance.

So the US should defend israel? Why? Give me 1 LEGIT,GOOD reason we should shed blood for a nation that has attacked our ships and spied on us.

So the US should defend israel? Why? Give me 1 LEGIT,GOOD reason we should shed blood for a nation that has attacked our ships and spied on us.

Sorry Jew hater but we HELP Israel because we told them we would when we helped FOUND the country.

Told Ukraine that as well shithead...see how well that's working don't ya? So again WHY should we? Israel is more than capable of defending its self. It has nukes.

The IDF has multiple times the technology and expertise required to wipe the floor with the three nations who surround them who have been too chicken shit to attack Israel except by hiding behind civilians.

Last edited:

if this Country was attacked.....what Country in the middle east would stand with us?.....just askin....

Why the fuck wouldn't we help a allied country surrounded by countries that want us dead? Oh thats right because the other country if full of Jews.

tapatalk post

Last edited:
Obama and his administration are worthless pieces of shit who have no idea what they are doing.
Kerry already telegraphed the US would support a boycott of Israel if Israel doesnt knuckle under to Obama's demands. Now Obama is green lighting the MUslims to attack Israel.
Either he understands what he's saying, and he's a duplicitous piece of jew hating shit, just like the OP, or he doesnt and he's a total idiot.

Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail | The Times of Israel

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Obama is going down in my book as one of the best presidents on foreign policy ever. People see him as weak I see him as SMART! He talks to Iran instead of being a bully,he is staying out of the Russia/Ukraine crap for the most part...This is just awesome. Course the last REAL president we had JFK was whacked for his distrust and effort to wrest control from those hidden behind the scenes...can you imagine the disaster in this country if Mossad whacks Obama? Man that would be pure hell...careful Obama...I agree with you but please be careful.

Meh.. Any chance we can have Obama listen to JFK about the virtues of less taxes = strengthened economy?

-Geaux

So Obama is using political blackmail to force Israel into lowering their security.

I knew that he would eventually pull the rug from under them.

Damn, it's hard to believe how so much of what I've been predicting about this guy is coming true.

So Obama is using political blackmail to force Israel into lowering their security.

I knew that he would eventually pull the rug from under them.

Damn, it's hard to believe how so much of what I've been predicting about this guy is coming true.

But he's got Israel's back. Didnt you hear?

if this Country was attacked.....what Country in the middle east would stand with us?.....just askin....

None.I guarantee Israel is ONLY interested in taking care of themselves. They didn't help us fight in Afghanistan or Iraq...technically we were attacked by a group that the Afghan government at the time was protecting...

None.I guarantee Israel is ONLY interested in taking care of themselves. They didn't help us fight in Afghanistan or Iraq...technically we were attacked by a group that the Afghan government at the time was protecting...

they were not dancing in the streets after 9/11 either.....also this....

Israel was never expected to play a major role in hostilities in the Gulf. American officials knew the Arabs would not allow Israel to help defend them; they also knew U.S. troops would have to intervene because the Gulf States could not protect themselves.

Israel’s posture reflected a deliberate political decision in response to American requests. Nevertheless, it did aid the United States’ successful campaign to roll back Iraq’s aggression. For example:

By warning that it would take military measures if any Iraqi troops entered Jordan, Israel, in effect, guaranteed its neighbor’s territorial integrity against Iraqi aggression.
The United States benefited from the use of Israeli-made Have Nap air-launched missiles on its B-52 bombers. The Navy, meanwhile, used Israeli Pioneer pilotless drones for reconnaissance in the Gulf.
Israel provided mine plows that were used to clear paths for allied forces through Iraqi minefields.
Mobile bridges flown directly from Israel to Saudi Arabia were employed by the U.S. Marine Corps.
Israeli recommendations, based upon system performance observations, led to several software changes that made the Patriot a more capable missile defense system.
Israel Aircraft Industries developed conformal fuel tanks that enhanced the range of F-15 aircraft. These were used in the Gulf.
General Dynamics, a U.S. military contractor, has implemented a variety of Israeli modifications to improve the worldwide F-16 aircraft fleet, including structural enhancements, software changes, increased capability landing gear, radio improvements and avionic modifications.
An Israeli-produced targeting system was used to increase the Cobra helicopter’s night-fighting capabilities.
Israel manufactured the canister for the highly successful Tomahawk missile.
Night-vision goggles used by U.S. forces were supplied by Israel.
A low-altitude warning system produced and developed in Israel was utilized on Blackhawk helicopters.
Israel offered the United States the use of military and hospital facilities. U.S. ships utilized Haifa port shipyard maintenance and support on their way to the Gulf.
Israel destroyed Iraq’s nuclear reactor in 1981. Consequently, U.S. troops did not face a nuclear-armed Iraq. Even in its low-profile mode, Israeli cooperation was extremely valuable: Israel’s military intelligence had focused on Iraq much more carefully over the years than had the U.S. intelligence community. Thus, the Israelis were able to provide Washington with detailed tactical intelligence on Iraqi military activities. Defense Secretary Richard Cheney said, for example, that the U.S. utilized Israeli information about western Iraq in its search for Scud missile launchers.

Lucky thing they don't screen this place for raving lunatics, because you wouldn't have made it through:cuckoo:

We need Rabbi here to tell us "it's always the joooooos that need protection, that are endangered species". I will try to invite him.

Forum List

Back