Obama: US won't be able to defend israel if peace talks fail

[1] Obama and his administration are worthless pieces of shit who have no idea what they are doing.
Kerry already telegraphed the US would support a [2] boycott of Israel if Israel doesnt knuckle under to Obama's demands. [3] Now Obama is green lighting the MUslims to attack Israel.
Either he understands what he's saying, and he's a duplicitous piece of jew hating shit, just like the OP, or he doesnt and he's a total idiot.
1. True
2. What are Obama's demands for Israel
3. Explain, or give one example.

Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail | The Times of Israel

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Obama is going down in my book as one of the best presidents on foreign policy ever. People see him as weak I see him as SMART! He talks to Iran instead of being a bully,he is staying out of the Russia/Ukraine crap for the most part...This is just awesome. Course the last REAL president we had JFK was whacked for his distrust and effort to wrest control from those hidden behind the scenes...can you imagine the disaster in this country if Mossad whacks Obama? Man that would be pure hell...careful Obama...I agree with you but please be careful.
We need Rabbi here to tell us "it's always the joooooos that need protection, that are endangered species". I will try to invite him.

"Protection"? Not hardly, Israel just needs to be allowed to defend itself without all the outside bullshit from the Jew haters and the muslim sympathizers.

Didn't President Bush(41) lose the Jewish vote in 1992 because he opposed new settlement construction in the West Bank as well? At least President Obama had enough sense to get re-elected before taking on the Jewish lobby! But as a policy, I don't see a big change. SOP.

So the US should defend israel? Why? Give me 1 LEGIT,GOOD reason we should shed blood for a nation that has attacked our ships and spied on us.

In defense of Israel, how many US troops have been deployed in battle? How many soldiers have we lost?

So the US should defend israel? Why? Give me 1 LEGIT,GOOD reason we should shed blood for a nation that has attacked our ships and spied on us.

if this Country was attacked.....what Country in the middle east would stand with us?.....just askin....

None.I guarantee Israel is ONLY interested in taking care of themselves. They didn't help us fight in Afghanistan or Iraq...technically we were attacked by a group that the Afghan government at the time was protecting...

Israel's non involvement was a strategic move by the coalition.

Only a moron would not realize that.

if this Country was attacked.....what Country in the middle east would stand with us?.....just askin....

None.I guarantee Israel is ONLY interested in taking care of themselves. They didn't help us fight in Afghanistan or Iraq...technically we were attacked by a group that the Afghan government at the time was protecting...

If Israel had helped us in Iraq and Afghanistan every muslim in the entire world, wherever they were would have risen up to fight the infidel. We would not find a friendly hand anywhere in the middle east or anywhere in the world for that matter. Every country in Europe would turn against us in fear of their substantial muslim populations.

If the United States abandons Israel and voids every treaty we have, it will leave Israel with little choice but to use nuclear weapons earlier rather than later.

Obama: US won't be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail | The Times of Israel

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Obama is going down in my book as one of the best presidents on foreign policy ever. People see him as weak I see him as SMART! He talks to Iran instead of being a bully,he is staying out of the Russia/Ukraine crap for the most part...This is just awesome. Course the last REAL president we had JFK was whacked for his distrust and effort to wrest control from those hidden behind the scenes...can you imagine the disaster in this country if Mossad whacks Obama? Man that would be pure hell...careful Obama...I agree with you but please be careful.

"...can you imagine the disaster in this country if Mossad whacks Obama?"

I could imagine how anti-Semites would like to be able to say they "predicted" it, if it would happen, God forbid.

As much as I dislike him I wish him a long life and a natural end. We must do what we can, even if it is just wishing, to prevent his becoming a martyr for his anti-American, anti-Democratic, anti-Freedom, Un-Constitutional causes.

Didn't President Bush(41) lose the Jewish vote in 1992 because he opposed new settlement construction in the West Bank as well? At least President Obama had enough sense to get re-elected before taking on the Jewish lobby! But as a policy, I don't see a big change. SOP.

How do you factor in GHWB's defense of Israel during Gulf War I?

Short memories? Little to no effect. We defended Saudi Arabia too. It's not like Republican get a large % of the Jewish vote anyway, but he did drop from 35% to 11%. Personally, I think he'd have won if Ross hadn't run.

The point is many American Presidents have had disagreements with the Israelis over the Settlements in the past. Why is it such a big surprise that President Obama mentions these disagreements?

Short memories?

Short memories? Little to no effect. We defended Saudi Arabia too. It's not like Republican get a large % of the Jewish vote anyway, but he did drop from 35% to 11%. Personally, I think he'd have won if Ross hadn't run.

The point is many American Presidents have had disagreements with the Israelis over the Settlements in the past. Why is it such a big surprise that President Obama mentions these disagreements?

Short memories?
You fucking Jew haters always asking for genocide.

Short memories?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc]Frank Zappa- Jewish Princess - YouTube[/ame]

Below
me.

Short memories?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yDarQW7UZc]Frank Zappa- Jewish Princess - YouTube[/ame]

Below
me.
So? Marx was a Jew and wanted those who still worshiped killed.

Forum List

Back