Obama Wasted $120 Billion on Global Warming Which Could Buy 1400 F-35s

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Our money would be better spent keeping the best, most advanced, military in the world. These planes are sweet....

F-35.jpg

Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said Wednesday at a hearing on the Defense Department’s Fiscal Year 2015 budget that President Barack Obama has wasted $120 billion on global warming over the past five years – money that would be better spent on the military.

“I've been working on this for quite some time ... In the last five years, between 2009 and 2014, the president has spent $120 billion on the environmental agenda, mostly global warming, climate and that type of thing,” said Inhofe. “And in that respect, if you'll just take the amount that was not authorized by Congress -- and I'm talking about the environmental agenda, you could actually buy 1,400 F-35s.”

The F-35 Lightning II, made by Lockheed Martin, is considered the world’s most advanced multi-role fighter and “will enable pilots to be six to eight times more effective in air-to-air missions, air-to ground missions and surveillance missions.” It is “first to enter the battle space, has a 360-degree view of the battlefield and is first to see adversaries and take action – allowing our pilots to carry out their missions and return home safely.

Inhofe: Obama Wasted $120 Billion on Global Warming Which Could Buy 1400 F-35s | CNS News

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SemgHu_f_M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SemgHu_f_M[/ame]

Why waste 120 billion on more planes when we can develop the infrastructure for asteroid mining and have it made? Have it made like England and Spain had it after finding the new world with added resources into our economy!

Or maybe invest that into fusion research that would effectively do the same thing!

Last edited:
Why waste 120 billion on more planes when we can develop the infrastructure for asteroid mining and have it made? Have it made like England and Spain had it after finding the new world with added resources into our economy!

Or maybe invest that into fusion research that would effectively do the same thing!

"Astroid mining" what the hell you talking about? NASA is too busy with muslim outreach programs

Dear Leader wastes $120 billion on the climate hoax, and republicans think that they can waste the money better on a jet fighter that has been a giant money pit?

Seriously?

Defense is the main job of the federal government. We stand pat we loose. I think Obama's precious Solyndras can do without the money do you?

I wish Obama or whoever would waste just $10,000,000.00 on me. Hell, I'd take $1,000,000.00 and I gaurentee it will help at least one family struggling to make it in this world.

Dear Leader wastes $120 billion on the climate hoax, and republicans think that they can waste the money better on a jet fighter that has been a giant money pit?

Seriously?

Defense is the main job of the federal government. We stand pat we loose. I think Obama's precious Solyndras can do without the money do you?
I think that Orrin Hatch's buddies at Lockheed-Martin could do without the money, too.

Unfortunately for pilots, remotely operated drones are the future.

Our money would be better spent keeping the best, most advanced, military in the world. These planes are sweet....

F-35.jpg

Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.), ranking member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said Wednesday at a hearing on the Defense Department’s Fiscal Year 2015 budget that President Barack Obama has wasted $120 billion on global warming over the past five years – money that would be better spent on the military.

“I've been working on this for quite some time ... In the last five years, between 2009 and 2014, the president has spent $120 billion on the environmental agenda, mostly global warming, climate and that type of thing,” said Inhofe. “And in that respect, if you'll just take the amount that was not authorized by Congress -- and I'm talking about the environmental agenda, you could actually buy 1,400 F-35s.”

The F-35 Lightning II, made by Lockheed Martin, is considered the world’s most advanced multi-role fighter and “will enable pilots to be six to eight times more effective in air-to-air missions, air-to ground missions and surveillance missions.” It is “first to enter the battle space, has a 360-degree view of the battlefield and is first to see adversaries and take action – allowing our pilots to carry out their missions and return home safely.

Inhofe: Obama Wasted $120 Billion on Global Warming Which Could Buy 1400 F-35s | CNS News

Better to give money to defense contractors is what this senator meant. USA doesn't need these planes. Nowadays we only pick on enemies too weak to put up much of a fight anyway.

Seriously?

I think that Orrin Hatch's buddies at Lockheed-Martin could do without the money, too.

:eusa_hand:Bullshit drones have a limited role in the military at this point

Drones will have a very large roll within the next decade as they're the best tool we have for killing terrorist and we're working on drone bombers that can take off of aircraft carriers.

F-35.jpg

i seriously hate you neo-cons. There isnt a military project you wont fund ever.

At this point.

Land wars are so 20th century.

Forum List

Back