OBAMA!!!! We don't need ANY more of your pompous Lecturing... protect the USA as you PROMISED!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
In his Thanksgiving address, President Obama once again lectured Americans about the Syrian refugees. This time, he likened them to the Pilgrims. "Nearly four centuries after the Mayflower set sail, the world is still full of pilgrims – men and women who want nothing more than the chance for a safer, better future for themselves and their families,” Obama said. “What makes America America is that we offer that chance.”

What a remarkable speech. In an era where a jihadist army controls more territory, commands more fighters, and has demonstrated broader striking power than any jihadist force in modern history, the President of the United States spends just about as much time lecturing Americans about Islamophobia as he does laying out his utterly inadequate strategy for defeating ISIS.

Read more at: Shorter Obama: Dear Islamophobes, I'm Still Not Serious About Defeating ISIS, by David French, National Review

AND YET this pompous narcissistic lazy President WHO has TOLD US many times:
According to President Obama, he has no higher duty than to protect the American people. But that’s not what the Constitution says.

“As President, I have often said that I have no greater responsibility than protecting the American people,” wrote President Obama in the new “National Strategy for Counterterrorism” (pdf) that was released by the White House yesterday. A similar sentiment appears in the Introduction to the new Strategy, which states that the President “bears no greater responsibility than ensuring the safety and security of the American people.”

What is the President's Greatest Responsibility?

Then do it Obama!

Stop lecturing Americans and get about the job of "protecting the American People"!

At this point the only thing the meat muppet faggot could do that would have a positive result would be to resign and take Biden with him.

The Muslim president is correct in his own mind. If America is going to be an Islamic state the Muslims with a similar view coming in are the New Age Pilgrims.

All I heard was him ranting about gun control yet again.

Don't even know if he realizes fourteen people were murdered by terrorists. One of whom was home grown.

A POS he truly is.

Forum List

Back